Another Sasuke's Slice of Life Part II

(A/N: I'll probably drop this ff if it doesn't get a lot of readers and reactions huhu ㅜ.ㅜ)

Sasuke is having dinner with Yoo Nari's family, it's a home-cooked steak cooked by a hot housewife. Sasuke didn't mind eating home-cooked meals instead it remind him back when his mother cooked for him.

Nom* Nom*

'Hmmm... this is good.' While munching on the juicy meat, Sasuke praised Yoo Harin's cooking and couldn't help looking at her.

"How's the food Sasuke-ssi?" Noticing his gaze, Harin asked about her cooking.

"It's delicious..." Sasuke said with a light smile on his face.

"Oh, I see? Thank you fufu~"

Even though Yoo Ho-Seok didn't seem to be paying attention to the two of them talking, He looked like he was focused on his dinner but his mind was working out a strategy on how he could use this as a good opportunity to get an acquaintance strong hunter like Sasuke.

"Ahem... Mr. Sasuke, it's nice to meet you, I'm sorry I didn't have the chance to introduce myself earlier because I'm still amazed by your presence after accepting our invitation. My name is Yoo Ho-Seok, the father of Yoo Hari and Yoo Nari, then this beautiful teenager next to me is Yoo Soohyun, she is the daughter of my brother."

Ho-Seok quickly steeled himself before the strongest man on earth. Like a noble, he introduced himself and humbly thanked Sasuke after he agreed to come to accept his invitation but he also used a bit of language praising Sasuke.

"It's alright... my name is Sasuke Uchiha."

Sasuke like usual didn't like small talk. He didn't care who this person was or what his background was like.

"Then please allow me, Mr. Sasuke."

Yoo Ho-Seok got up from his chair and then bowed ninety degrees toward Sasuke.

"With sincere feelings as a father, I thank you for protecting my daughter's safety during that incident Sasuke-nim. I feel ashamed of myself, if it wasn't for you I don't know what would have happened."

The Yoo family is stunned and becomes concerned to see Ho-Seok like that, especially Nari becomes sad because of her father's sincere words. She feels that her father is not as bad as she thought.

Sasuke felt that the atmosphere had become gloomy and thought about how he could get out of this situation.

"Please raise your head, let bygones be bygones," Sasuke said with a light smile. Honestly, he felt uncomfortable.

"I know that... this can't repay the services of a hunter on your level, but please accept this."

Ho-Seok took out a blank check and handed it to Sasuke.

"Sigh... like I said I have to refuse, that incident was just an accident. I happened to be there and your daughter happened to be at the location, that doesn't mean I also wanted this to happen."

Sasuke still refused any gift, because he felt it was just a coincidence, and it didn't mean he put out a lot of effort to protect the child.

Ho-Seok was stunned, as far as hunters usually charge high prices of money, let alone S-rank hunters. The way he looked at Sasuke now changed and become better.

"Even so, in the future please say anything if you need something."

Ho-Seok smiles sincerely and thinks it might not be bad to entrust one of his daughters to Sasuke if that's possible.

"I'll remember that," Sasuke said as he shoved the piece of meat into his mouth.

After that, they continued their dinner without any fuss.