Gate without owner and Little girl

When the three sisters hatched a plan, Sasuke found himself lost in thought, contemplating his next move.

"Maybe I should take a break and explore the city," he pondered, resting his head on one hand as he lounged on the couch.

"I might stumble upon an unregistered gate, one that doesn't have an owner."

These gates had a tendency to appear unexpectedly—on highways, in city sewers, schools, narrow alleys, and even inside people's homes.

"If no raid takes place within seven days, a dungeon break will occur automatically."

"Alright, why not?" Sasuke rose from the couch and made his way to the dressing room to change his clothes.

He opted for a black turtleneck sweater, snug black trousers that revealed his ankles, and a stylish pair of boat shoes. To conceal his identity, he also donned a black hat and mask.

"Sasuke-sama, are you heading out?" inquired a maid in her early thirties, her voice laced with concern.

"Yes, I'll be back by dinnertime. Don't worry, you can go home as usual," Sasuke reassured her.

Ting!

As Sasuke spoke, the elevator doors opened, and he stepped inside.

"What should I prepare for dinner, master?" the maid politely asked.

"Hmm... how about pasta with tomato sauce?" Sasuke replied flatly before the elevator doors slid shut.

'Phew~ what a stoic man,' the maid smiled, though her thoughts betrayed a different sentiment.

Ting!

Sasuke reached the ground floor of the building and exited the elevator, where he was met by a group of men who greeted him respectfully. One of them inquired:

"Master, should I arrange a car for you?"

Sasuke sighed deeply, walking past them and ignoring their question. "No, I'll be going on foot, and don't follow me," he replied wearily.

"Please enjoy your day, sir!" they chorused in unison.

'Sigh... I've told them not to do that in public, but it seems to have become a habit,' Sasuke grumbled to himself, displeased with the attention he drew when he ventured outside.

Naturally, the spectacle didn't go unnoticed by the people in the lobby.

"Is he a celebrity?"

"So young, yet so successful."

"Wow, even with a mask on, he looks incredible!"

"Should I go ask for a photo?"

"Are you crazy? Look at those intimidating bodyguards!"

The lobby buzzed with chatter as individuals commented on the well-dressed man who had been greeted with deference by several men who seemed like his subordinates.

Unbeknownst to Sasuke, his entrance had caught the attention of three goddesses who had been patiently waiting for something.

"Hmm~ what's all the commotion in the lobby?" Hari inquired, noticing the sudden uproar.

"Perhaps a tycoon or a celebrity passed by. We do live in a luxurious apartment complex, so it's not entirely surprising, Hari," reasoned Soohyun.

"Maybe you're right, Soohyun. So, when are we going? We've been waiting here in the lobby for fifteen minutes," Nari interjected, her gaze sharp.

"Soohyun unnie, what exactly are we waiting for?" Nari quizzed, her expression intense.

"I thought, just maybe, I could get a picture with him. I had a feeling he might live here too. UGH, IT'S SO DISAPPOINTING!" Soohyun lamented, crestfallen at the thought of her idol residing in the same apartment building as her.

"Soohyun, lower your voice. You're starting to sound like a stalker, you know~" Hari chimed in, attempting to pacify her cousin while offering apologetic smiles to the people around them.

"Sigh... okay, cousin, I give up. Let's just go have some fun," Soohyun conceded, her disappointment still evident.

'Soohyun, who are you looking for? She seems really disappointed~' Hari cocked her head cutely, her face a picture of confusion.

'What are we waiting for? I want ice cream,' Nari grumbled silently.

...

Sasuke strolled along the bustling sidewalks of Manhattan, the heart of New York City.

Even on weekends, some individuals continued to work. The morning bustle carried on, with people scurrying to their jobs or crowding coffee shops for a quick cup of joe.

'I'll try to track the gates by sensing the magic energy permeating the city,' Sasuke resolved, tapping into the magical aura he had honed at the gate of opening.

'I sense about fifty-six gates in Manhattan, and I've found two in a narrow alley that seemed to evade the detection of the hunter bureau.'

"It's not unusual. These gates appear to be deliberately suppressing their energy."

As Sasuke assessed the situation, he couldn't help but feel a presence lurking behind him.

"Ahjussi... what are you looking at?" asked a black-haired girl, holding an ice cream cone, her face contorted in confusion.

A/N: Although I don't plan for a harem or romance, Sasuke will have plenty of dashing moments and interact frequently with these three girls~