Red Gate

-Clang!

-Swoosh

The clash between Kusanagi, a massive two-meter-long sword, and Sasuke's longsword reverberated with a thunderous boom, sending shockwaves and gusts of wind in every direction.

-Crick! Crick!

Despite the vast difference in size, Sasuke stood his ground without flinching as their blades collided.

[Tsk!] The colossal Centauri boss grunted in frustration at Sasuke's unwavering expression.

With a single hand, Sasuke swiftly weaved two hand seals.

"Chidori!"

Kusanagi crackled with lightning chakra, as it pierced through the Centauri's sword.

-Cracks*

-Ting*

[Impossible!] The Centauri bellowed in disbelief. His enchanted greatsword was supposed to be impervious to such attacks.

-Swish*

-Slash*

Sasuke effortlessly severed the giant Centauri boss's neck.

-Track* Track* Track*

-Swungg* Swungg*

The remaining Centauri group attempted to retreat, but their efforts were in vain.

-Swish*

Confronted by a barrage of simultaneous sword swings, Sasuke evaded them with a powerful leap, soaring over ten meters into the air.

Seizing the opportunity, some of the Centaurs prepared to hurl iron spears at Sasuke from a distance.

-Swish!

Time seemed to slow down for Sasuke, thanks to the heightened vision of his Sharingan. His left eye drew upon a reserve of chakra to execute a jutsu.

"Amenotejikara" (Heavenly Hand Power)

-Stabb!

The sickening sound of flesh being impaled echoed through the air as the spears found their marks.

[Grrrrrhhh] The Centauri troops trembled in fear, realizing that it should have been Sasuke who was impaled, but instead, it was their comrades who suffered.

Sasuke's Rinnegan possessed the ability to manipulate space, allowing him to swap positions with certain objects at will.

"Susanoo!"

Swoshhhh!

Crackles*

Dark purple chakra surged violently, coalescing into a colossal humanoid avatar standing ten stories tall. It bore the visage of a tengu, with a long-nosed mask and a fully formed body extending down to its feet. In its left hand, it brandished a bow-like weapon, while its right hand grasped a sword.

[W-what in the world is that? A Monarch!?] The Centauri Colony quaked before the awe-inspiring figure before them, feeling an unsettling aura emanating from it.

"Let's see what happens when I infuse magic into Susanoo..." Sasuke channeled mana from the first gate into his Susanoo.

Fwonnggg~*

An even denser aura enveloped Susanoo, akin to purple flames.

"It's only the beginning, but it feels promising." Sasuke sensed an improved connection with his Susanoo.

"Do not worry, I haven't forgotten about any of you." Sasuke's voice chilled the air as he glared at the Centaurs with a gaze full of murderous intent.

[G-Grrrrr---] The magical beasts quivered in abject terror, their bodies convulsing as a frigid chill ran through their veins.

Swish*

Susanoo vanished from their sight, leaving behind a lingering afterimage.

[H-he's fast? How is this possible?] The Centaurs pondered, believing that Sasuke's movements could be predicted due to his colossal form.

-Fwissshhhh*

Sasuke materialized abruptly at the center of the Centauri colony, moving with lightning-like speed.

"Not bad," Sasuke smirked, thoroughly satisfied with his performance despite having only unlocked the first gate.

"I wonder what kind of power I'll possess after absorbing magical energy from all eight gates." Sasuke pondered briefly, then shifted his attention to the Centaur army, drawing Susanoo's sword.

-Fwosshh*

-Slash!

[Groooohhhh] The Centaurs moaned in agony, their lives extinguished with a single strike from Sasuke.

...

In the New York branch of the Hunter Bureau, Adam White, the branch head, meticulously reviewed a stack of documents.

-Ring* Ring* Ring*

Adam glanced at his smartphone, recognizing the caller.

"Yes, Deputy Director?" Adam answered the call.

"Agent, this is an emergency. Our satellites detected a massive surge of magical energy in Manhattan, followed by its sudden disappearance. We have pinpointed the location, and we need you to investigate swiftly and assemble the best hunters from our New York branch."

"Understood, sir."

Adam carefully noted the details regarding the mana spike's location.

"It's quite close to the boss's residence."

"Could it be a dungeon break?" Adam hurriedly prepared to take action, issuing orders swiftly due to his high-ranking position within the bureau, despite also being Sasuke's subordinate.

Within minutes, Adam and the bureau's emergency response team arrived at a narrow alley in Manhattan.

"T-This is a red gate! No wonder the surge of magical energy appeared and vanished."

Adam knew that a red gate indicated someone had entered it.

Adam wondered who the unfortunate or courageous individual was that had ventured into this gate. Adam swiftly tapped the screen of his smartphone, initiating a call.

"Yes, Agent?"

"Deputy Director, I've reached the location. The energy surge appeared and disappeared from the red gate. Please prepare the finest hunters for a raid."

"WHAT? RED, YOU SAY? Do you have any idea who entered the gate?"

"We don't know, sir. It was already like this when we arrived."

Fwwossshhhhhhh*

However, before he could finish speaking, the gate expelled another surge of immense mana, causing the red color to revert to blue, resembling a normal gate.

"W-Wait, sir! The gate returned to its normal state, and it seems they managed to defeat the boss or... perish inside..."

Adam's words trailed off as a young man accompanied by a girl who appeared to be in junior high emerged from the gate.

"Boss?!"

Adam stood in shocked disbelief.

Sasuke in Another DimensionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara