England in Chaos Part III

After the plane passed through Irish airspace, the plane that brought the hunters from America flew low toward Scotland.

Sasuke and Thomas were seen standing in front of the plane's emergency exit.

"So what's the plan?"

Thomas asked his partner.

As he looked at Thomas with his cold side eyes, Sasuke said.

"Just stay out of my way."

Jump!

After that, he jumped from the emergency exit of the plane that was still in the air.

"Heh..."

After hearing that, Thomas grinned and jumped off the airplane.

[Ruler's Authority]

Mana wrapped around Sasuke's body, then he used the Ruler's Authority skill to manipulate the mana and make it shoot quickly.

3000 meters

2100 meters

Sasuke moved quickly towards a large energy that was moving towards a hill as his altitude continued to fall.

'There it is.'

When he saw a large demon who was talking while swinging a giant club at a range-type hunter, his Sharingan could read the movement of the demon's lips that were speaking.

"Susanoo."

Fwosh!

A skeleton arm formed in front of Sasuke, whose body was shooting out like a missile.

"Then you'll like this one!"

Fwosh!

Bang!

Boom!

Susanoo's blow made Vulkan bounce towards the crater, and with that, Sasuke reduced his speed and then landed on the surface.

When Sasuke looked around, he saw a swarm of demons running in all directions, encircling him.

When their distance got closer, Sasuke Mangekyo Sharingan took a certain amount of chakra, and then, from under them, black flames appeared like spears.

"Enton: Kagutsuchi" (Inferno Style: Flame Control)

Stab!

Stab!

Stab!

When they heard the sound of flesh being pierced, their movements were instantly halted by the black flame spears that pierced them.

The black flames faded, then the bloody bodies of the demons dispersed and died; Sasuke didn't even move after landing.

...

Huft!

Huft!

Noah's breathing was heavy.

Just a moment ago, he felt close to death.

'Focus Noah...'

Convincing himself to return to reality, he looked down the hill, and there was a black-robed man with a sword at his right side.

"It's him."

He recognized Sasuke, who was surrounded by dozens of demons impaled by black spears.

'Great...'

Although he had just gone through a life and death situation, he couldn't help but marvel at Sasuke, who stood calm and unaffected by the horde of demons attacking him all at once.