Chapter 34

scene shows the fairgrounds in chaos as civilians run away from the hordes of Grimm. Atlesian Knight-200s are seen firing at the dark creatures, and a vendor hides behind his booth when a group of Ursai run past. Several Nevermores fly across the sky, one holding Roy Stallion in it's talons. Blake Belladonna and Weiss Schnee are then shown watching in horror of everything going on around them. Civilians continue to flee as Grimm continue to run amok, and a dead Creep on the ground starts to dissipate.

Weiss: I don't believe this...

Blake: (Pulling out her Scroll) Yang, are you okay?

Cut to Yang Xiao Long running in the hallways of the dorms with Zwei.

Yang: (responding to Blake through her Scroll) I'm fine. Is Ruby with you? Or (Y/N) with you? There not answering her Scroll.

Blake: No, there not. (at those words, Yang stops in her tracks with a worried expression on her face) Yang, I'm sure there fine. Ruby is our leader. She can take care of herself. And (Y/N) is exceptionally strong he's going to be fine.

Yang closes her eyes and curls her fist into a ball

Yang: (hesitantly) Right.

Yang continues forward with Zwei and turns the next corner of the hallways. Cut back to Blake and Weiss at the fairgrounds.

Weiss: This can't be happening. (pauses) Penny...

Yang: I'm headed to the docks near the courtyard. The White Fang are releasing Grimm into the school!

Blake: (alarmed) The White Fang is here!? (through her Scroll, Blake hears the sounds of Grimm growling, and her expression grows ever more worried) Yang!

Yang: Ugh! Gotta go! Be careful! (call ends)

Weiss: Blake, what are we going to do?

Blake: (pensively) We're going to the docks, and we're doing our job.

Blake uses her Scroll to call upon her rocket locker, which lands behind her and opens up to reveal Gambol Shroud. Weiss gives one last look at Blake before nodding in agreement.

Back at the city (Y/N) gets back up and glares at his attacker.

(Y/N): Hmph.

Steam comes out of his nose in anger

Frieza: Wow you are one tough monkey, that last person I used that against was just some annoying brat.

(Y/N): Your a heartless monster who kills everyone in his way even children you monster!

FRIEZA: Oh please, everyone's always on about the children. I already tried leaving them alive, but all they do is grow up under Towa's rule or dedicate their pathetic lives to revenge. Usually both. Really, killing them is a kindness. I can retract that kindness if you wish. But then who's the villain?

(Y/N): (totally lost) Y-You.

FRIEZA: N-No. That was a rhetorical question.

(Y/N): And I gave you a rhetorical answer.

FRIEZA: Good lord you are stupid.

Back at Amity Colosseum, the Nevermore screeches as it continues to weaken the force field that's keeping it from getting in.

Warning Announcer: Warning: Safety Barriers Failing.

As civilians run past her in a panic, Ruby Rose stays kneeling on the ground with her head down, her expression in a mixture of shock and sadness. As the Nevermore circles around the colosseum, Pyrrha Nikos struggles to stand as she looks in shock at the torn apart Penny Polendina.