Chapter 35

The Wyvern flies past the hijacked Atlesian Airship, as Ruby Rose looks on, with the surrounding Griffons roaming the skies. A Griffon lands on the airship, but Ruby easily cuts it down with Crescent Rose, causing to disintegrate into black particles. But suddenly, she hears a snap, turning to see Neopolitan, now changing into her standard attire with a wave of light washing over her from bottom to top, as she winks after taking a picture of Ruby, sending it to a certain crime lord with the following text:

"Guess Who?"

Roman: Oh, you can not be serious!

Having realized his old foe is interfering yet again, the wanted criminal quickly picks up Melodic Cudgel and walks up to the top of the airship.

???: (in a ghostly voice) (Y/N)... (Y/N)... (Y-- (in normal voice) Ah, you know what? Screw this. Wake up, dumbass!

(Y/N): (suddenly wakes up) Huh? Wh-Who at you...?!

The person was a man.

???: (appears as a ghost) You're failing your race, (Y/N). Frieza's unlike any opponent you've ever faced. You need to embrace your heritage; become the Saiyan that you were meant to be--

(Y/N): Why are you naked?

VEGETA: What?

(Y/N): You're naked. (shows Vegeta fully naked with a tail) Why?

???: Idiot, you don't take your clothes with you when you die.

(Y/N): Yes you do.

???: What?

(Y/N): Yeah. even if you had weighted clothes on too. And you don't need to die in those. Huh.

Stranger: That lying red motherf*cker! Anyway listen, (Y/N). Inside you is the primal burning fury of the Saiyan race. Like a wild raging Ōzaru, you must unleash it, (Y/N)!

(Y/N): So... do I gotta throw my poo at him also what's an Ozaru?

Stranger: Oh for God's--! Just use your stupid Kaio-whatever!

(Y/N): Oh, okay! Thanks, stranger!

???: F**k off. I'm gonna go get my clothes back. (disappears)

(cut back to Frieza above the water still drowning (Y/N) with his foot)

FRIEZA: So, any last words, monkey? You know, besides "gurgle, gurgle"?

(Y/N) bursts out of the water, startling Frieza.

(Y/N): Yeah! (powers up to Kaio-Ken) Kaio-Ken!

FRIEZA: Kaio-what--? ((Y/N) punches him away) Gah!

(Y/N): GALICK....GUN!!!

(Y/N) launches a huge x.20 Kaio-Ken Galick gun at Frieza. Frieza blocks the attack head-on by extending his hand. The blast connects and causes an enormous shockwave, turning the whole area into sand dunes. (Y/N) is seen in midair catching his breath.

FRIEZA: No seriously, Kaio-what?

(Y/N): Kaio-crap...!

FRIEZA: I thought so. (blasts (Y/N) away)

Right outside of Beacon's dining hall, Blake Belladonna backs away from the shattered window, staring in horror at her old partner.

Adam: Running away again? Is that what you've become, my love? A coward?

Blake: Why are you doing this?

Adam: You and I were going to change the world, remember? We were destined to light the fires of revolution! (He stomps on a downed Atlas student's chest) Consider this... the spark. (As a horrified Blake watches Adam draws Wilt, preparing to stab the student.)