Canon facts about (Y/N)

Author: (Y/N) when he had a tail tends to wrap around anyone's leg especially if that person likes (Y/N).

Author: (Y/N) is 5'7.

Author: As a kid (Y/N) tended to be on the ceiling watching the stars.

Author: (Y/N)'s favorite holiday is Christmas.

Author: (Y/N) is a radar for the maidens by just following his instincts.

Author: (Y/N) has a lot of control over his emotions only at rare times he doesn't.

Author: (Y/N) not once in his life he thought of himself as a good person.

Author: He has a hairy stump from where his tail used to be.

Author: Since he met Trunks he started asking Blake, Bulma, and Weiss since he thinks of them as the smartest people he knows how to hold someone without hurting them while protecting them.

Author: He changed his reason to fight to protecting everyone since Beacon's fall. He wants to go back to testing his limits but won't.

Author: First time he touched Yang's hair was when they were kids and he styled it. Yang let him touch and do anything with her hair ever since.

Author: Like the feeling of the wind. Loves nature  in general.

Author: Fishes a lot it's a passion for him.

Author: Gets along with Oscar a lot because he's a farmer and (Y/N) finds some sort of peace in farming.

Author: Likes to at least be with someone he knows if he's not fighting anything. For example.

(Y/N) flying around in the sky.

(Y/N): Mmmmmm....

(Y/N) instant transmissions into Ruby's bedroom as she sleeps. He looks over and lays on the floor.

(Y/N): Hmmm...

He smiles as he closes his eyes to sleep.

Author: Knows someone's (Neo) watching him but since he can tell that they have aura doesn't consider them a threat nor does he really care to much.

Author: When Yang or Blake takes him to go get some clothes he gets lost easily if they're not watching him leading to him getting a leashed by the arm. (They tried to the do the neck but since his fight with Frieza and Cooler he tends to attack anything that goes for his neck)

Author: Yang took his first kiss.

Author: He and Nora flex with each other he usually wins as Nora hugs his thighs.

Author: Weiss tends to help him with any problem that has anything to due with academics or smarts that doesn't correspond with fighting.

Author: Ruby clings to his body whenever she's sad. It's basically her therapy.

Author: Ren and (Y/N) go take hikes together as they both want to have a feel for nature. Ren considers it training his semblance while (Y/N) just likes the feel of nature.

Author: He subconsciously uses kaioken when ever he's flying.

Author: Caulifla and Kale stays close to (Y/N) as they feel a link between the three of them.

Author: (Y/N) can't really use technology from not really understanding it to way to strong to use a lot of it. So he does have a scroll generally use it unless he's gets called so he generally only puts it on speaker.

Author: Whenever he's near someone that's not Caulifla or Kale he holds back a lot and I mean a lot as to not accidentally hurt anyone.

Author: (Y/N) has never went great ape due to the gods breaking a part of the moon in turn interrupting blitz waves.

Author: He would rather not to kill anyone and save as many lives even a bad guy's life if possible.

Author: Would personally watch over any bad guy willing to change.

Author: A lot of times he goes to Pyrrha to talk to her and check in on her as she's been training since (Y/N) saved her and she got back home. She doesn't think she's ready or good enough to go back to team JNPR. (Y/N) reassures her she's more than good enough and that they miss her.

Author: When Beacon fell leaving Goodwitch to pick up the pieces he helps however he can mainly doing manual labor.

Author: Wants to punch Jacques.

Author: Still doesn't get how Adam took a hit from him when he was super saiyan 3 and hit him with his own attack.

Author: Likes baths.

Author: Likes animals.

Author: Doesn't mind killing but if possible would rather spare his opponent.

Author: Able to change his emotions on the fly great for ki control but doesn't think it's a good thing to live of.

Author: Thinks to himself that does he even care about his friends? Does he care about killing his opponents or saving them? What if one of the people he cares about dies would he even care? Would he even care about being tortured?

Author: He watches the stars and the moon.

Author: Okay real talk. But making fight scenes is fucking hard especially when I try to make them long and actually mean something instead of relying on gifs. I try to base my fights off of anime, manga, animations I watch. Though most are pixel animations but are good at what they do. Dragon ball games. I dont think I'm good at making fight scenes I just try my best.

(Y/N) is a large huggable pillow for Blake as she reads to him.

(Y/N) has been sat on by Blake.

Nora has put her thighs between his head.