Chapter 61

Ruby Rose and Yang Xiao Long are shown facing off against Emerald Sustrai and Mercury Black. The sisters switch positions and leap forward to take on their opponents. Yang knocks into Emerald while Ruby takes on Mercury. He uses Talaria to kick Crescent Rose out of her hands.

Mercury: (sarcastically) Uh oh, what're you gonna do now?

Mercury tries to throw a left cross, but Ruby ducks and headbutts him upwards - in a similar manner to what Ozpin taught her what to do. Mercury steps a few feet backwards and holds his nose in pain, before growling at Ruby.

Ruby: (picking up Crescent Rose) Whatever it takes to shut you up.

ANDROID 16: Hello, little sayain.

Kale: He-hey, 16! Looks like they fixed up your dome real nicely?

ANDROID 16: Indeed, I am now operating at 100% efficiency. And for some reason register 10 kilograms lighter.

Kale: Thats good I'm glad your better. you look great.

(Y/N): Oh, hi! I'm Son (Y/N)! Who are you? (stretches out hand)

16 looks at him and starts singing: Foreigner - I Have Waited So Long and doesn't shake his hand.

(Y/N): (whispers to Kale) This guy's intense.

(Y/N) then steps up to Cell.

PERFECT CELL: Getting right down to it, are we? A bit out-of-character. Shan't you send in your entourage, one after the other, so as I may leave you for our Grand Finale?

(Y/N): Well, I mean, I already waited a while, so I guess I could wait a couple more minutes--

PERFECT CELL: No, no no! This is good! Called my bluff. No, I'm more than happy to skip the hors-d'oeuvres, and dive straight into the main course!

(Y/N): Now you're speaking my language.

(Y/N) powers up, causing people to look over a to see it.

PERFECT CELL: HOLY crap! Girlie, do you feel that!?

CAULIFLA: F**k off!

PERFECT CELL: And he didn't even have to pump up, like some roiding, angsty child! (Trunks groans) Well, (Y/N), now that you've shown me yours...let me show you mine.

(Y/N): Yeah, whip out your power, Cell! Let me feel it.

PERFECT CELL: Oohoooh, now you're speaking MY language! (powers up)

Meanwhile, Nora Valkyrie is seen holding Magnhild up defensively protecting Jaune Arc, who is still healing Weiss Schnee.

Nora: You guys doing okay?

Jaune: I- I think so. She's coming to. I just wish this would go faster.

Nora: How about you don't complain and just be thankful you unlocked your Semblance when you did.

Jaune: My Semblance?

Nora: How else do you think you're healing her, dummy?

Jaune stares back at her in disbelief before looking back down at Weiss.

Jaune: No. I don't think I'm healing her. Our Aura heals our bodies. It feels... it feels more like I'm using my Aura to amplify hers!

Nora: Wait, aren't you worried about running out?

Jaune: Pyrrha once told me I've got a lot of it. I still believe her.

Suddenly, Weiss opens up her eyes, stirring.

Weiss: Jaune?

Nora smiles before standing guard again. Meanwhile, Lie Ren is seen taking on Hazel Rainart, who punches the former back into the wall. Hazel then launches an electrical charge from his lightning-Dust enhanced arm, electrocuting Ren, causing him to scream in pain before falling to the ground.