Chapter 36

We cut to Super Saiyan (Y/N) is angrily glaring at Frieza.

FRIEZA: What the hell is all this about? What's up with your hair? What's up with your eyes? Answer me!

(Y/N) quickly appears in front of Frieza and grabs his hand)

FRIEZA: (struggling to break free of (Y/N)'s grasp) Gah! What are you--? Let go of me!

(Y/N): I'm going to break you.

FRIEZA: (meekly) What? ((Y/N) crushes his hand) Agh!

(Y/N): Like a fucking Kit-Kat bar...

FRIEZA: (small pause) ...What???

(Y/N) punches Frieza in the face, sending him flying across the sky.

FRIEZA: (thinking) What?!?

(Y/N) grabs Frieza and breaks his back.

FRIEZA: Aaaaaaah! (recovers and starts firing a barrage of Death Beams at (Y/N)) Hyah! Hyah! Hyah! Hyah!

(Y/N) easily dodges all the shots, with the last one destroying a small building.

FRIEZA: You... you're different. What happened? What the hell are you?

(Y/N): Can't you tell, Freezer? It's just like the fairytale.

(Y/N): I am the hope of the omniverse! I am the light bulb in the darkness! I am the bacon in the fridge for all the living things that cry out in hunger! I am the Alpha and the Amiga! I am the terror that flaps in the night! I am the warrior you've heard of in legends, pure of heart and awakened by fury, that's what I am...(starts powering up) I am (Y/N) (L/N)! and I am a Super...

Frieza shoots (Y/N) in the face with a Death Beam and growls.

(Y/N): (leans forward unharmed and spits on the ground) ...Saiyan bitch. (Frieza growls angrily)

We then to a scene that shows the darkened corridor of the Vault under Beacon. Only flashes of green and vermilion are illuminated in the darkness. More flashes are shown as Ozpin and Cinder Fall clash weapons against each other. After a clash, Cinder slides back, using her hand to melt the floor below her, and summons ice crystals from the newly-formed substance, hurling them towards Ozpin. Ozpin deflects them all by moving at superhuman speed, and then darts forward and delivers a bunch of strikes at Cinder with his cane, with the last blow launching her back. Cinder then floats mid air by unleashing her Maiden power. Ozpin then slams his cane into the floor, forming a spherical force-field around him. Cinder then unleashes a powerful fire blast, with Ozpin leaping into the attack with the barrier protecting him. As he closes in on her, the screen fades to white.

The screen then fades out to the docks outside of Beacon. Air buses are seen picking up the last few civilians and students. Peter Port and Bartholomew Oobleck oversee the evacuation at which people are shocked by a golden light which dispersed but people still stood in shock.

Port: That's it! Everybody on board! This is a mandatory evacuation!

Oobleck: A safe zone has been established in Vale! Please, remain calm and listen to Atlas personnel!

Weiss Schnee stares at what is in front of her, in disbelief. As Ruby Rose comes running down the path, Zwei barks to alert Weiss to her leader's presence, and Weiss turns around to greet her.

Weiss: Ruby!

Ruby: Oh, I found you!

Weiss: Ruby, where have you-

Ruby: Don't worry, I'm fine! What's going on? What was that light?!

Unsure of what to say, Weiss lowers her gaze sadly.