Chapter 53

In the hyperbolic time chamber we cut to two (Y/N)'a vanishing in the air as large shockwaves occur. One of them touches the ground and backflips dodging the other slamming himself to the ground.

The two then exchanged ki blasts to each other yelling as their energy began rising their aura growing.

The then seemingly vanish as they then reappear their fists clashing against each other as they go into a spree of attacks against each other as both of their attacks connect as they punch each other in the face. Both of them was knocked back far.

Cut to the battlefield where Perfect Cell is testing out his new strength by throwing a few punches in the air as Caulifla, Trunks and Kale watch on.

PERFECT CELL: So, who's first?

Hunter: DIE MONSTER!!! (Swings with a disk like weapon which hits him directly in his neck, but shatters after it passes through)

PERFECT CELL: Ah... (turns his head around) A volunteer. (kicks the Hunter hard in the neck, sending him flying through a plateau and several feet across the ground)

Trunks rushes off to help the hunter while Perfect Cell throws a few more punches in the air to clear the smoke and looks over to 16.

PERFECT CELL: Hey.

ANDROID 16: Hello.

PERFECT CELL: So, are we cool?

ANDROID 16: You ate my family!

PERFECT CELL: Hey, don't lose your head! They were my family, too.

CAULIFLA: (lands next to Perfect Cell and crosses her arms) So you broke the hunter's neck. Bravo, I hope you're not too proud of yourself.

PERFECT CELL: Oh, Caulifla... I am proud. Not of that, no. But of you. It takes a big girl--not necessarily a tall one--to do what you did. Sticking to your guns and just throwing everyone's lives away. And for that, I tip my-- Huh! What is that on my head? Would you call it a crown? 16, would you call this a crown?

ANDROID 16: I hate you.

PERFECT CELL: We'll call it a crown.

With Trunks.

Trunks: Oh shit he's dead.

The hunter's body was impaled through the rocks.

Cut over to Caulifla and Perfect Cell.

CAULIFLA: All right, "Perfect Cell"...

PERFECT CELL: Mmm, love the ring to that...

CAULIFLA: I'm going to enjoy wearing down the knuckles on these gloves.

PERFECT CELL: Okay, I know that wasn't supposed to sound sexual, but...

CAULIFLA: Now, if you don't mind, it's time to turn your little coming-out party into a funeral.

PERFECT CELL: And, time's up. Girlie, while there's absolutely nothing I'd rather do than stand here and listen to you bluster at me until the heat death of the universe, I literally have a million better things to do. So, here's the deal. I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

CAULIFLA: Oh, is that righ--?

PERFECT CELL: Now, hold on. You might have misheard me. (Caulifla scoffs) Not half as hard, not some arbitrary percentage... I want you. To hit me. As hard. As. You. Can.

CAULIFLA: And if I don't play along?

PERFECT CELL: Well, then, I guess Renso died for nothing. (Caulifla lashes out and kicks him hard in the head, which has absolutely no effect on him) Ooh... Consider that nerve touched!