Chapter 88

Cut to (Y/N) attempting to attack Meta Cooler with his super Saiyan form, but it has no effect and Meta Cooler retaliates by kneeing (Y/N) in the face and punches him.

(Y/N): So, I keep punching you, but you ain't budgin'.

META COOLER: That would be my new metal body.

(Y/N): Which you got from the Spaghetti Star, right?

META COOLER: ...Not dignifying that. Look, why don't you just go to the next stage of a Super Saiyan I heard so much about? Then we can get serious.

(Y/N): But I don't wanna end the fight yet--we just started. I mean, why don't you use that little mask thing?

META COOLER: Good question, but I've got a better one, though. What's that thing on your face?

(Y/N): What's what thing on my--

META COOLER: MAH FIST! (punches (Y/N) in the face)

(Y/N): All right, fine! I'll go Super Saiyan 2. But I'm doing this for me. (transforms into a Super Saiyan 2)

Cut to Piccolo attacking a Cycloid and fails to make even a dent.

CYCLOID: Beep.

PICCOLO: F*ck! (thinking while removing his cape and turban) Dammit, I gotta find a way to break these things.

NAIL: (Have you tried hitting them harder?)

PICCOLO: That sounds like something (Y/N) would say.

KAMI: (Yes... And remember that time you've never beaten him?)

PICCOLO: RAAAGH! (drives his fist straight through a Cycloid) (thinking) Huh... It worked.

Cut back to (Y/N) vs. Meta Cooler.

(Y/N): HIYAH! (hits Meta Cooler really hard and sever his right arm) Hey, it worked! (Meta Cooler regenerates his right arm) Wow, the Big Ghetto Star ain't no one's fool.

META COOLER: That's right, monkey. With the power of the Big Gete Star, I can recover from any injury, no matter how intense. But enough about me, let's kill you! (punches (Y/N) in the stomach and begins to choke him)

From the middle of the arena, James Ironwood stares up at Arthur Watts, who is standing on a platform in one of the four gravity biomes. A lava geyser shoots up from the fire biome to the left behind Ironwood, and another shoots up from the one to the right of the gravity biome Watts is in. Watts aims his revolver at Ironwood, who draws his black revolver and aims it behind himself. Watts pulls back his gun's hammer.

Watts: Nineteen.

Ironwood fires a Gravity Dust bullet from his black gun, launching himself toward the gravity biome. Watts fires his gun at Ironwood, who shoots a Gravity Dust bullet to the side to dodge it. Ironwood then fires yet another Gravity Dust bullet to put himself back on course toward the gravity biome. Once he gets near Watts, he fires yet another Gravity Dust bullet to his left, sending him toward a floating wall on his right, which he kicks off of to put himself in the air above Watts. Not expecting this move, Watts had begun to aim his revolver at Ironwood and instead ended up looking up at him in surprise before jumping away just as Ironwood comes down and punches with his right hand. The punch connects with the floor, and as Ironwood stands back up, he tosses his black revolver into the air and catches it by the muzzle, having flipped it around.

Watts once again attempts to aim at Ironwood, but Ironwood swings the handle of his revolver at Watts' face. Watts leans back to dodge, leaving an opening for Ironwood to punch him in the diaphragm. While Watts is still in the air, Ironwood spins around and kicks him in the gut, sending him flying across a gap to another platform. Watts rights himself in mid-air and lands on his toes, sliding backward. He barely manages to lean his torso to the side to dodge a normal bullet fired by Ironwood. He then blocks two more normal bullets with a Hard-Light shield deployed from his rings. He aims his gun at Ironwood.