Chapter 55

As the sun shines through some curtains and a holes in a ceiling we see (Y/N) getting dressed for a new day. He turns and sees a naked Bulma who still has some white fluid stains on her body. He puts a note down on her dresser.

He then slowly flies through a hole and then with a burst of speed flies off. He then lands in the middle of Branwen tribe base. His hair flowing through the wind.

Members of the tribe pull out weapons and aim their guns at him. All of them murmuring.

(Y/N): Hi! Is there a Raven Naw-Brawn-Branwen here?

Tribe member: Who's asking!?

(Y/N): Me.

A lady with tan skin and short hair came out of a tent that seemed like the main tent.

Vernal: What do you?

(Y/N): To talk with Raven. Also to figure out who has that weird energy it's like the other two I've met which one I saved but a slight difference. The other feels more evil.

The Vernal then attempted to rush (Y/N) pulling out her weapon she went to for a strike but (Y/N) caught her arms easily as he suddenly vanished and chopped Vernal in the neck knocking her out. Others then came after (Y/N) left an afterimage and they all fell to the ground unconscious.

Raven: What the hell is going on out here?!

Raven then saw most of her tribe on the ground unconscious. She then saw (Y/N) standing in the middle. She took out her sword in a defensive position.

(Y/N): Hey are you Raven?

Raven: ...Why do you want to meet Raven?

(Y/N): At first I just wanted to talk to her but now I need to apologize to her as well her people attacked me but I knocked them out there not injured. I also want to know what this strange energy is...it's coming from you so I want to know.

Raven took a deep breath as she sheathed her sword. Her masked face stared at (Y/N).

Raven: What's your name?

(Y/N): I'm (Y/N). What's yours?

Raven: ...Raven...

We cut to dinner table is abuzz as the currently present members of Team RWBY and the remaining members of Team JNPR all talk over each other indistinctly. The mood is quite cheery, with the children all smiling and laughing.

Yang: (laughs to Jaune) How do you lose your map at a time like that?

Jaune: Believe me, I've asked myself the same thing ever since.

Yang, Weiss, and Ruby laugh, while Jaune smiles and giggles sheepishly.

Nora: Hey, but you made up for it, Mister Muscles! You shoulda seen this guy take a giant Grimm head on!

Jaune: I couldn't have done it without Ruby wearing it down.

Ruby: Uh, me? Did you see Ren during that fight? He was out of control!

Ren: I'm sorry, I may have lost my temper momentarily.

Ruby: No, no! Out of control as in "awesome"!

Ren: Oooohhh. (smiles) Thank you.

Everyone at the table bursts into laughter.

As dinner continues, Weiss tells her story about how she accidentally summoned a Boarbatusk during the Schnee charity ball.

Ruby: (gasps) You did not!

Weiss has her face in her hands.

Weiss: Yeah, right in the middle of the party.