Chapter 104

Monstra's corpse is shown to still be dissolving. In a spot on the carcass, trails of energy condense...

(Y/N) and Mira flew around the void clashing repeatedly as shockwaves shook the void each time they clashed. The two continued to face each other head on (Y/N) still being super saiyan three and Mira in his super Mira state.

(Y/N): HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Mira: HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Mira started rapidly firing ki blasts at (Y/N) which he started evading to avoid getting hit by his ki.

Mira: Now witness power beyond you saiyan!

(Y/N): You sound like a retard when you say that.

(Y/N) blocked an incoming punch from the ultimate warrior as he started blocking multiple attacks from Mira.

Mira then shot a ki blast out of his eyes making (Y/N) lean back to avoid the hit. Mira then tried firing a large ki wave at (Y/N) which he flip kicks him in the chin making Mira miss as his arm on instinct fired it away from (Y/N) allowing him to avoid the hit.

(Y/N) then kicked Mira in the ribs as he continued with another kick to his stomach and then to head knocking Mira back away from him.

The two continued to brawl filling their fighting spirit to its core as each blow they both took showed how far they progressed.

Mira: Your power is nothing compared to my own!

(Y/N): Prove it!

Mira punches (Y/N) in the face as he shoves his hand into (Y/N)'s stomach firing a ki ball at the saiyan. (Y/N) uses his ki to block the attack as he vanishes appearing behind Mira and goes for a kick which was blocked by Mira.

Mira then tries to assault (Y/N) with a barrage of punches which (Y/N) kept dodging. (Y/N) then ducked down and punched the ultimate warrior in the stomach.

(Y/N) then kicked Mira to the sky as he vanishes and appears in front of Mira with a barrage of blows towards Mira. (Y/N) and Mira kept exchanging blows as a small crack was produced in the void like dimension

The impact of the ki ball sent Mira hurtling through the void, crashing into the walls of the dimension with a resounding thud. The force of the blow caused cracks to a spiderweb across the surface, threatening to shatter the very fabric of reality.

(Y/N) stood there, panting heavily, his aura pulsating with raw power. He could feel the energy surging through his veins, fueling his every move. But Mira was not one to be defeated so easily.

With a roar of anger, Mira pushed himself off the ground, his eyes glowing with an intense red light. The wounds from the previous exchange of blows seemed to heal almost instantly, as if his body was regenerating at an alarming rate.

Mira's power surged, surpassing anything (Y/N) had ever witnessed before making him smile. The air crackled with electricity as Mira's aura expanded, engulfing the entire void in a maelstrom of energy.

(Y/N): Mira. Seems like we both wanted to fight each other to see which one of us is more powerful. To test our limits.

(Y/N) knew he had to act quickly. He gathered his strength, channeling it into one powerful attack. With a mighty yell, he unleashed a devastating energy beam towards Mira, hoping to catch him off guard.

But Mira was no ordinary opponent. He effortlessly dodged the attack, his movements fluid and precise. In a split second, he closed the distance between them, delivering a powerful punch to (Y/N)'s gut.

The impact sent (Y/N) flying backward, crashing into the cracked walls of the void. Pain seared through his body, but he refused to give up. With a surge of determination, he pushed himself off the ground, ready to face Mira once again.