Chapter 51

We see two (Y/N)'s fighting in super sayain form as there fists connect causing a large shockwave.

The two (Y/N)'s smirks as they back up giving each other distance as the two then did a super attack.

(Y/N)/(Y/N): KAMEHAME/GALICK......

There energy growing even further.

(Y/N)/(Y/N): HAAAAAAAAA/GUNNNNNN!!!

The beams collide and a large explosion occurs.

One of the (Y/N) dissolves as the other breaths heavily.

(Y/N): This is getting fun!

Cut to Caulifla inserting his fist inside Cell, who's groaning in pain)

CELL: Stop fisting me!

CAULIFLA: Okay. (pulls his fist out of Cell's stomach)

CELL: (screams and takes a few steps away from Caulifla) Not all at once! Ah! Just...can I...have a minute?

CAULIFLA: Sure you can.

CELL: Well, thank you. That's appreci--

(Caulifla uppercuts ("shoryuken"s) Cell, sending him flying into the air, and then proceeds to knee him in the back and punches him in the face)

CAULIFLA: (grabs Cell by the leg) C-C-C-COMBO! (throws Cell down to the ground, severing the cliff Trunks was standing on, who merely sighs and rolls his eyes)

Shift over to Android 18, pondering on what she had just witnessed.

ANDROID 18: Wait, so I beat (Y/N)...

ANDROID 16: Data not found.

ANDROID 18: But now Caulifla is wrecking Cell...

ANDROID 16: Data not found.

ANDROID 18: Okay, do you have anything substantial to add to this?

ANDROID 16: (looks over to 18) Do YOU?

ANDROID 18: ...Data not found.

Shift back to the battle, with Cell attempts to hit Caulifla.

CAULIFLA: (approaching Cell while dodging his attacks) You know, maybe if you'd actually trained instead of gorging yourself on a worthless species, your punches might actually hit a little closer to home.

Caulifla hits Cell, sending him flying down to the ground.

CELL: (speaking out of his groin in his Imperfect voice) *laughs* Ah, this is an unfortunate turn of events.

CAULIFLA: (legitimately disturbed) Did you just...talk out your ass?

CELL: Well, to be fair, Caulifla, you are part of my DNA.

CAULIFLA: Ooh, that is the closest thing you've done to damage since I've gotten here.

CELL: Allow me to fix that. (starts powers up)

scene shows the interior of the Belladonna Family Home. Ghira Belladonna, wearing glasses, paces back and forth looking at a piece of paper in hands, while his wife Kali, his daughter Blake, and Sun Wukong all wait for him to be ready. Ghira then stops pacing and takes one last look at the speech he has written down, before sighing as his wife places a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

Kali: Are you ready?

Ghira: Yes. It won't be easy for the people to hear, but the truth often isn't. I know they'll do the right thing.

Blake then comes up and places a hand on her father's arm, giving an affectionate snuggle. Suddenly, the three are taken by surprise when another hand pats on Ghira's back. He looks behind to see Sun.