Chapter 8: Discuss Who May Be EVIL.

Charlie hugged Vinny back, with a suspicious grin on his face. Oh my god. Could this mean Charlie isn't loyal? No. Of course not..Charlie is so kind!!

"Should we head downstairs? We should be there for the investigation." Charlie insisted. He slid the ring onto Vinnys finger. He put his arm around their shoulder and walked them downstairs.

"Well you look a bit warm." Lukey judged the couple as they returned.

"They had sex." Vinnae chuckled, with a smug grin. They crossed their arms.

"What? No we didn't." Vinny defended.

"You're talking like I don't know how people look after they did it. You must be a new level of stupid to forget that.-" Vinnae stated.

"Stop. Nobody wants to hear that. Just shut up!" Charlie shouted.

"Jeez, sorry. Is sex a sore subject for you too?"

"K, can we move away from the whole sex conversation?" Lukey budged in.

"Yeah, I'd like that also." Vinny agreed with Lukey, for the first time. Jee I thought they'd always be butting heads.

"If you think youre off the hook, you're not." Well, nevermind then.

"What did I do??"

"You were gone for a suspiciously long while. You obviously were doing something!"

"Well, yeah. I actually got engaged." Vinny smiled and held up their hand to show the ring.

"Because that's the one thing we need right now." Lukey rolled their eyes.

"Can we not?" Vinnae shouted.

"Aww, is marriage a sore subject for you?" Charlie mocked Vinnae, laughing.

"Vinny, can you follow me, please?" Austin directed Vinny in his direction. "I've questioned everyone else but you two."

"Oh, yeah of course!" You see, I'd tell you how that would go, but I saved you from hearing that story once with Vinnae. So I'll do it again with Vinny and Charlie.

"Well, that's everyone." Austin smiled and finished up writing in his journal.

"That's good, it's been so boring." Lukey yawned.

"Hey, what's this?" Lara said with concern, picking up a note dropped on the floor. She flipped it over and read aloud what the note said, "Discuss who may be EVIL."