Chapter 9: It's a Draw?

"Oh my god.." Vinny exhaled. They buried their face in their hands and groaned.

     "What is it, Vinny?" Alec stepped closer to Vinny. He nudged them on the shoulder. Yeah!! Spill the beans, Vinny!

     "This all seems so familiar..as if I've lived through this before." O.M.G. DID VINNY REALLY JUST SAY THAT?? Okay. I should probably explain for those who haven't read the original. You probably should, because I'm about to spoil it. So, go go!!  SPOILER ALERT!! Anyways. So basically, a group of people were put inside an old rickety house. Amongst them lies a murderer, an assassin, and a whole bunch of innocents. Charlie- of all people was the murderer, Vinnae was the assassin. Vinny had no idea until people started dying. A whole bunch of accusations, and then Charlie kills Vinnae. Yeah that part wasn't really explained- so yeah then the game was over and Charlie and Vinny left the house and started dating years later. Vinny adopted a dog named Daisy and Vinnae returned from the dead...or did they? Were they really dead? That's up to the reader's interpretation.  Recap is done, you're welcome! Back to the story.

     "What are you talking about?" Lukey shivered from that statement. "Have you lost your mind?"

     "No..it's all so vivid.. I'm not lying!" Vinny's lips quivered.

     "You're probably hallucinating. It might be because of the high tension.. perhaps you should rest?" Alec replied. He smiled and held out his hand to take Vinny to a couch.

     "Hey.. not to switch topics or anything..but where is Elizabeth?" Lara asked, she crossed her arms.

     "I'm right here..?" Elizabeth waved from the center of the room laying on a sofa.

     "Where did you even go..?" Lara questioned her.

     "I've always been here, you guys never asked me anything so I just listened." Elizabeth sat up and skipped over to the rest of the group. "So about that note..?"

     "Oh..yeah. Austin, do you have any leads?"

     "Well, to be honest..yeah. I may have an answer." Austin stepped up and opened his journal. "I believe that it's you, Lara."

     "...What..?" Lara backed up, she dropped the note and quivered.

     "Just think about it, you were pretty quiet the whole party until Annie, who of which is said to be your 'rival'? Was murdered." Austin flipped through his journal. "Not to mention, you just so happened to find that note as if it was on the ground the whole time. And John, who you also dislike was murdered last night."

     "Okay..but cmon, Austin! It's obviously Vinnae." Vinny shouted.

     "Excuse me?" Vinnae scoffed.

     "Seriously? Hiding behind a plant? You expect anyone to believe that? What were you actually doing."

     "Hiding behind the plant!!"

     "I do believe Lara is linked to these crimes, Vinnae doesn't seem to be linked at all."

     "I think we should trust Austin. He's kinda a detective?" Alec smiled.

     "I don't know..I kinda believe Vinny. Vinnae has been suspicious." Said Charlie. "Lara, what's on the other side of your note?"

     "Hm?" Lara turned over the note and read aloud what the note stated, "It's time to remove a person. Please submit a vote by writing a suspects name in your journal." Lara's eyes widened. She looked like she had just saw a ghost. "Please..I didn't do it!! I-.. I swear!!.."

     "Well I'm obviously voting Vinnae." Vinny and Charlie glared at Vinnae.

     "I'm voting Lara. It's the smartest move!."

     "Elizabeth, what's your vote?" Austin turned to Elizabeth.

     "I'm obviously going to trust the detective, not just because I'm dating Vinnae..but because Austin is trustworthy."

     "So assuming Vinnae is going to vote Lara and vise versa.. It's a draw?"