Chapter 11: I Hate You.

"Oh my god..Not again.." Lukey backed up. They tripped and fell over the coffee table the glasses on it shattered, some shards cut into their skin. They screamed and yelped in pain.

     "What was that?!?!?" Alec bit his lip. "I'll go find a medkit.." He grabbed his phone and activated the flashlight. He dashed up the stairs and into the hall..footsteps followed him. Shortly after, a horrific sound was heard even in the main room..stabbing.

     "WAIT-.. GET OFF OF ME! PLEASE.. I'LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING..DON'T HURT M-.. GAH!!." Alec shrieked and collapsed on the floor. A loud bang filled the silent house.

        Flick....Flick.

     "What was that.." Vinny peered around the room. "...Was that...Alec...?" Vinny stuttered. Tears filled their eyes as they rushed up the stairs to see their best friend dead on the floor. In  a pool of their own blood, multiple stab wounds and a vase shattered on his head. "ALEC!! NO.." Vinny collapsed to their knees and sobbed. I don't know about you guys...but this is pretty traumatic. And I narrated the original! Trust me, it was traumatizing. I saw Elizabeth have sex with Vinnae and get 'murdered' at the same time.

      Charlie heard Vinny's blood-curdling cries and ran upstairs aswell. He comforted Vinny..by wrapping his arms around them and kissing their cheek.

     "Vinnae can't get away with this.." Vinny gasped for air between their heavy sobs.

     "And they won't." Charlie pat their back. "Deep breaths, Vinny..deep breaths." And Vinny did in fact take deep breaths. Did it help? No, absolutely not. What, did you think it would work?

     "Oh my god, Lukey! Are you okay?" Vinnae bent down to them and helped them up and onto the couch. "Does anybody have any bandages or towels?" Vinnae examined the cuts.

     Austin stared at Vinnae and Lukey, then at the stairs where Vinny had just screamed bloody murder. He threw a roll of bandages and a pack of antibacterial wipes at them and ran up the stairs.

     "What happened?" Austin shared a concerned look with Charlie. He walked towards Alec's body and opened his journal once more. He jotted down notes. "20 stab wounds.." Austin frowned. "His head was bashed open with the vase." Austin bent down to Vinny like Charlie had done and hugged them. "It's going to be okay. I'll get to the bottom of this." He assured them.

     "Oh? Like you 'got to the bottom of it' yesterday?" Vinny mocked Austin. "Don't even try. I told you who did it before and you didn't believe me. Now look, my best friend is dead." Vinny hesitated to go on, but they did after reconsidering did them no good.. "YOU'RE A TERRIBLE DETECTIVE."

     Austin opened his mouth to talk, but Vinny quickly shut it when they started again.

     "Don't talk to me. Until you find those braincells you're missing, I don't want any part of your dumb and pointless investigation."

     Austin stood up and solemnly wandered back downstairs. "I'll be down here if you need me. I do believe I know who should be voted next."

      "Whatever." Vinny hugged Charlie tightly and wailed into his shoulder. Like a child, They buried their head in his chest, where they felt comfort.

     "Is that too tight?" Vinnae asked Lukey as they wrapped the bandage around their arm. Awh, it's kinda nice to see Lukey getting along with someone.

     "No, thank you for that." Lukey sat up and stared at their bandaged arms and legs.

     "I sure hope Vinny is okay.." Elizabeth sighed and sipped a glass of wine. "I don't want to go up there..I heard what happened to Austin."

     "Yeah, I deserve it, though." Austin frowned.

     Vinny and Charlie slowly made their way into the main room. Charlie had his arm around their shoulder. Except when Vinnae was in Vinny's sight, they pushed Charlie aside and ran over to them.

     "...YOU. Follow me..Now." Vinny ran into another room. Vinnae shot up and ran after them. They caught up with Vinny in the bedroom where they had their first argument. The glass was still shattered on the nightstand.

     "You have really done it now. Why can't you just leave me alone? Why do you have to keep killing people as a coping mechanism for the fact that I'm drifting away from you because I know you're a delusional sociopath? I hate you. So much.. You ruined everything."

     "I know Charlie is controlling you. Lying to you. You don't hate me, Charlie does. Charlie lied about me saying anything about murder, and I would never kill anyone again, I swear!" Vinnae stated.

     "Charlie would never do such a thing. You just dont understand." Vinny screamed.

     "Yes he would. And I'm going to prove it to Austin. Your "fiancée" will be in jail. Where he BELONGS." Vinnae shot back, offended.

     "Oh, please. What are you going to do to convince him? Sleep with him?"

     "Excuse me?"

     "Isn't that what you ALWAYS do? Your body count is extremely high. You think the only way of meeting someone is having sex with them!"

     "I do NOT sleep with everyone."

     "Like how you didn't sleep with dad?" Vinny put their hands on their hips. They ground their teeth. Oh, no they didn't..

     "WHAT. I DID NOT!! HE RAPED ME AND YOU KNOW THAT. YOU WERE FORCED TO WATCH.. STOP BEING SO CLUELESS. YOU'RE SUCH A DICK." Vinnae wailed and shrieked. They stomped closer to Vinny and slapped them as hard as they could. "You saw the pain in my eyes.." They backed up and tried to calm down, but they couldn't. They just couldn't in that moment. "I was 4 years old. I was innocent. And he did that to me THREE TIMES. AND THEN HE SHOT MY ARM." Did any of you know any of this?? Don't look at me, I had no idea. All I can say is.. 'Go Vinnae!'

     Vinny stood speechless, they were unable to move. Vinnae threw the door open and stormed out, to find everyone crowded around the door.

     "What did you do." Charlie ran up to Vinnae.

     "I did nothing wrong. Don't look at me." Vinnae tried their best to hold in the river of tears hiding behind their beautiful and sorrowful emerald green eyes. They turned their head away from everyone and bit their lip.

     Charlie grabbed them and forced their head to turn. "LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU, SLUT."