Chapter 18: Oh, You're the One To Talk!

"I'm going, I'm going..jeez," Charlie stood up and stuffed his hands in his pockets. "Austin..are you dating this girl?" Charlie shivered at the thought..he glanced over at Austin, then at Charlotte.

     "That's none of your concern, Charlie," Austin held his head down, protesting to even look at Charlie.

     "I thought you were leaving?" Elizabeth held a death glare at Charlie.

     "Yeah, I just need to know if this is a Yvonne situation," Charlie replied and stared at Austin. Yvonne?? Who the hell is Yvonne? I'm the narrator and even I don't know who Yvonne is!

     "No..it's not a Yvonne situation. Now please leave, Charlie. You've done enough," Austin crossed his arms and turned his head away. Charlie groaned and stomped away.

     "He's probably going to tell Vinny we're delusional and imagined he punched Vinnae," Elizabeth held out her hand to help Vinnae up. She smiled brightly and placed her arm around their shoulder. Even though Vinnae couldn't see her smile clearly, they sure as hell felt the warm presence of it. "Can you see well enough to make it downstairs?" Elizabeth tucked a few strands of Vinnae's hair behind their ear.

     "Not very well-..," Vinnae squinted their eyes and attempted to scan the room.

     "Do you have another pair of glasses in this house? Perhaps in the room you were getting ready in?" Elizabeth sighed and wiped the broken glass shards off of their dress. She grabbed their hand and rubbed it gently, suddenly she felt the cut from the wine glass and held their hand up to see. "What's this?"

     "It's nothing. Just a cut," Vinnae pulled their hand away. Elizabeth grabbed it back and put a band-aid on it. She carefully walked them up the stairs to the dressing room. Hey, let's check up on Vinny and Jamila! Charlie should be down there any second now.. The drama keeps brewing, friends!

     "Hey, where'd you get the inspiration to use a caution tape belt? It looks so cool!" Jamila stared at Vinny's belt in awe.

     "Well, I kind of just thought the clothes I had on were really bland. I thought it might spice it up a little, y'know?" Vinny chuckled. They stared at Jamila, eyeing her golden pendant. "Where'd you get your necklace?"

     "Oh! My mother actually got it for me," Jamila rubbed the pendant and smiled. "I wish I could see her... I don't know if I'm going to even make it out of here alive!" Right.. Well I should probably clear the air here. The writer of this story actually has no idea where Jamila got that pendant. The flicker wiki removed the lores..So now we're just going out on a limb here guessing! We are very sorry for any inconveniences if what they write is inaccurate. Now, on with the story!

     "Do you plan on becoming a fashion designer in the future?" Jamila smiled.

     "Of course...all the clothing these days really needs a little doctoring, don't you think?"

     "I suppose so... I really like the fashion from NextDay though," Jamila pointed at the label on the side of her dress with 'NextDay Fashion' in gold font. "It's always so cute and fun! And I've seen you on the front cover of magazines modeling the clothes..."

     "Oh, yeah... I work for Lizzy as a model," Vinny smiled.

     "Lizzy?" Jamila asked, tilting her head.

     "Oh, the girl who was wearing the pastel rainbow sweater! That's Elizabeth Livett. She designs the clothes you like."

     "That's her?! I thought she would wear more luxurious clothes... Nevermind, she's like God to me! I was in her presence and I didn't even notice her!!" Jamila turned her head to see Charlie stomping into the main room.