DIVER CITY SHOWDOWN:

*SUNDAY*

*BACKSTAGE - DIVER CITY PLAZA - ODAIBA*

*P.O.V SWITCH - KANON*

This is our night

This is our night.

Some lucky streak? No, this isn't luck. This is the skill we've gained as a group.

Without skill, you cannot win. However, it means nothing if you don't dare to stand on that stage.

In Middle School, the old Kanon Shibuya would shake and shiver at the thought.
In high school, she learned how to stand on that stage again. But it meant nothing.

Because if it wasn't courage she lacked, it was skill.

I'm happy that Kanon is gone. My weak self buckled at the knees, costing herself opportunities.

Opportunity. That's a keyword in all of this. Now that I've joined Golden Calf, I have the skills and the courage.

People like Akihiko 'Nepotism' Suzuki withhold opportunities from people like me. He acted as if he cared about Liella! But was only there to help μ's, Aqours, and his School Idol Club.

The big three. Liella! was just an afterthought.

'WAS' an afterthought. But not anymore.

Joining Golden Calf was the best decision I ever made. Because Liella! is now the hottest topic in this industry.

Now, we're the stars that shine above. Nobody can reach us.

And as for Akihiko... He quit his job as the Nijigasaki High School Idol Club President, didn't he?

What a shame. I wish things could have gone differently for him if he didn't show favoritism.

I don't hate the Nijigasaki school idols; in fact, I like them. Ayumu is lovely. When I cried, only she reached out to me.

Honoka and Chika are the faces of this industry... They didn't give a damn about me.

As for the rest of Nijigasaki, they are all being fooled. Akihiko's spell makes them think they can't live without depending on him.

I reject that spell. I'm not someone he can control like a puppet.

In due time, I'm going to do everything I can to save those girls. Especially, Ayumu.

The Golden Calf School Idol Division is always in need of new members. I'd like to see what those girls can do when they break free of their captor.

 I'd like to see what those girls can do when they break free of their captor