EUTOPIA:

*THE NEXT DAY*

*EAST TOWER BUILDING - NIJIGASAKI HIGH SCHOOL - ODAIBA - TOKYO*

A wedding, huh.

Attire doesn't really matter to me, I have a suit, but... I'm kinda skeptical to put it on again.

You know, after the last time.

It's the only suit I have, and there's no way I'm going to Miki Taylor's wedding in my uniform...

Doesn't really leave me with much of a choice. If I had my way, I'd stay away from the event.

Away from George and Mio Taylor. Because it's their actions that caused PRISMATIC to break up, which possibly became the reason why my Mom and Dad are this way.

If Mia can't perform without me in the crowd, then I guess I'll have to attend tomorrow's wedding.

Looks like Mia, Ayu, Chika, Maki, Rin, and You are the only ones free for tomorrow's event. So, at least I can stick with them.

But that's tomorrow, let's focus on what's first, shall we?

Today is the day of Lanzhu's Live Show!

Well, if you can even call it that. It's not really a scheduled event as such...

Rather, she's got a plan.

AKI: "You want to perform here?"

LANZHU: "Yeah! Lanzhu figured that lunch would be the best time to capture everyone's attention."

AKI: "I don't see any stage equipment, are you going to perform acapella?"

LANZHU: "While Lanzhu's voice alone would be enough to rock anyone's world, it would be insulting to not use the song you have composed for her

LANZHU: "While Lanzhu's voice alone would be enough to rock anyone's world, it would be insulting to not use the song you have composed for her."

AKI: "And how are we going to do that?"

LANZHU: *Giggle* "Remember the School Idol Festival meetings?"

AKI: "Yes. I remember mine far too well."

LANZHU: "When we drew straws, Lanzhu was placed in the same group as Rina. She got to talking with her about doing something special."

AKI: "What might that be?"