MONSTER:

*COURTYARD - YUIGAOKA GIRLS' HIGH SCHOOL - HARAJUKU - SHIBUYA - TOKYO*

KAMIJOU: "So, you came. And you brought your...'Club' with you. How intri-"

AKI: "Let me cut you off there, 'Kami-P', we didn't come to talk to you."

KAMIJOU: "Oh?"

I pointed to behind Kamijou, where I could see Yukiho, Arisa, and...Margarete.

AKI: "So get out of our way. We're here to talk to them, and we don't have time to waste!"

KANON: "Tsk, just like always, you're trying to control everything, aren't you?"

AKI: "You're giving me too much credit, Kanon. The honest truth is I've got my hands full trying to control my own life."

MIA: "Babyboy's got a point, he's been rushed off his feet a lot lately, helping μ's and all that."

MEI: "Turns out Kanon was right all along! You're really holding three groups over everyone else's heads, aren't you? You're out of line, and you need to get lost!"

MIA: "Why don't you make us?!"

AKI: "You know, had I not helped μ's with their 'Ask μ's' campaign, you never would have been given the motivation to join Liella!"

MEI: "Sh-Shut up! You don't know that!"

SHIKI: "He always had a habit of taking credit for other people's work. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that he's still doing it now. It's laughable, really..."

RINA: "Nobody is laughing, Shiki."

SHIKI: "Rina...?"

NATSUMI: "You don't need to waste your time on them. They'll never be anything more than little fish in a big pond, especially with their silly little gremlin in tow."

KASUMI: "You of all people are going to call me that?! Well, fine! I'd rather be a gremlin than a goblin!"

NATSUMI: "Natsu-?!"

CHIZUKO: "Don't worry Natsumi, you're always huggable in my eyes! Very cute!"

KARIN: "Why don't you ask the judges what they see in their eyes? Clearly not you."

CHIZUKO: "You little..."

EMMA: "..."

KINAKO: "..."

KEKE: "Relax Chizuko. She probably cheated like she did against Sunny Passion!"

SETSUNA: "Karin's too good to cheat, and you know it! If you're that much of a fanatic, you need to take a step back and reevaluate your priorities, Keke. You're being toxic."

SUMIRE: "Back off, we're not about to listen to some half-baked school idols like you!"

SHIZUKU: "You might not think we're putting in enough effort, but trust me, we're working our butts off. You can't judge us until you've walked a mile in our shoes!"

SUMIRE: "You're just a stage actress. You don't even come close to my level of skill and talent. Your opinion means nothing to me."

SHIZUKU: "..."

MIKOTO: "Ha! That's a 2021 bottle of emotional damage delivered straight to you!"

KANATA: "I'll show you damage..."

MIKOTO: "EEK!"

AI: "Yeah! What goes aROUND comes aROUND in another ROUND! It'll come full circle!"

CHISATO: *Holds back laughter*