ALL OUT:

*COURTYARD - YUIGAOKA GIRLS' HIGH SCHOOL - HARAJUKU - SHIBUYA - TOKYO*

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. 

Honoka, of all people, wielding a bamboo sword to save Ayu from getting hurt at the last moment? 

I thought I had seen it all, but this one truly took the cake...

HITOMI: "Hngh! What are you doing here?!"

HONOKA: "Five years and you still don't know how to hold your sword properly..."

Honoka's casual flick of her wrist effectively disarmed Hitomi, leaving the latter defenseless and vulnerable to her will.

She then proceeded to tap her kendo stick against Hitomi's stomach, a gentle yet assertive and intimidating gesture that showed just how much Honoka was in control of the situation.

HITOMI: "?!"

HONOKA: *Giggle* "I win!"

MIKOTO: "She can't get away with this, let's get her!"

CHIZUKO: "Nobody mocks my Jin like that!"

KANON: "STOP!"

MIKOTO, CHIZUKO: "?!"

Kanon rose from the ground and stood tall.

She may have turned to the dark side of the industry, but she's still the same resilient Kanon Shibuya. This was a testament to her unwavering spirit and inner strength, a reminder that no matter how many times she was knocked down, she would always find a way to get back up.

KANON: "I'm all good, don't mind me. It's really all right, I promise you don't have to hurt them. But, wait, hold on. Where's Shiro? She was just here a second ago, and now she's vanished."

KAMIJOU: "Hmph, it appears she's left us."

Suddenly, from behind Kamijou's golden wall, Yukiho stepped forward.

YUKIHO: "Sis, what are you doing here? This is the last place I expected to find you! What's going on? Are you okay? Why do you have that sword?!"

HONOKA: "Why do you think?!"

YUKIHO: "Huh?!"

HONOKA: "I'm saving you from making a terrible mistake, trust me. You might not realize it now, but this isn't the right path. And I didn't come alone..."

ELI: "Arisa!"

ELI: "Arisa!"

ARISA: "?!"

ELI: "How could you fall for their lies, Arisa? I'm not going to sit back and watch them feed you slander and false information! You have the right to know the truth, and I won't let them take that away from you!"

KAMIJOU: "What slander is there? It is the truth, is it not?"

ARISA: "Yes... All Otonokizaka has is μ's, but even they're disbanding next month... μ's disbanding just feels so sudden... it hurts to think about what's to come. What will happen to Otonokizaka without their beloved school idol group?"