OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEWS:

*LATER*

*ELI'S ROOM - AYASE RESIDENCE - CHIYODA - TOKYO*

Maki's piano lesson event today was a great success. Chika, Honoka, and even Shioriko got to try their hand at playing the piano.

The hard work today is far from over though, since Eli and I are putting the finishing touches on her new School Idol Newspaper.

Meanwhile, I know Chika and Honoka are both working hard to create dance instructions to promote the School Idol Festival.

With the big event approaching faster than ever, it's great to see everyone stepping up to advertise the event. Especially since we've got an even bigger venue for the Main Stage to fill.

The Tokyo Dome.

The pinnacle of our nation's venues, the stage that every idol wants to stand on one day.

We're lucky that this early in our careers we can stand on it.

If we're accomplishing something like this at this stage of our careers... Then what's going to stop us from reaching even greater heights?

ELI: "First, choose an approximate layout, then place the picture

ELI: "First, choose an approximate layout, then place the picture... There."

AKI: "There are so many things you have to balance when making a newspaper, huh?"

ELI: "Yeah. It's more difficult than I thought, but having you here is really reassuring. All of the pictures you and Yu took are fantastic as well."

AKI: "Thank you! We couldn't have done it without your help."

ELI: "I'm planning on putting Ayumu's article here

ELI: "I'm planning on putting Ayumu's article here. I'm having some trouble deciding which picture to use, but what do you think?"

AKI: "Hmm, let me see. Yeah. I think the one of Ayu practicing is good, don't you?"

ELI: "Yeah, I agree. That was the moment that drew my attention the most.
Okay, so I'll enlarge the photo and put it in. It should be good right about here..."

AKI: "What about the text? Do you have something in mind?"

ELI: "Yeah. 'The sight of a school idol seizing her dreams and refusing to give up is more beautiful than anything else. It never leaves people's hearts.'
I was trying to think of something that would show the charms of Ayumu and school idols at the same time."