NEWSPRINT:

*IDOL RESEARCH CLUBROOM - OTONOKIZAKA GIRLS' HIGH SCHOOL - AKIHABARA - CHIYODA - TOKYO*

Last night was...tense...to say the least. The stakes for the School Idol Festival couldn't be higher than they already are.

If Liella! win, then myself, the rest of the School Idol Club, Honoka, and Chika, all have to join Golden Calf and be signed to ironclad contracts.

With those contracts, Kamijou could do whatever the hell he wants with us.

Knowing his history of abusing personnel practices from what Kana Kihara told me... I think I'd rather die than let the girls fall into his hands.

That's why they're going to be ready at the School Idol Festival. We have to do whatever we can to win. Because if Kamijou finds a way to snake us, then it's all over.

He already tried to drive a wedge between our three groups last night, making us all question our friendship... Most specifically with μ's.

Honoka was a little forceful with Chika yesterday, but I know that's only because Honoka thinks the world of her. She wouldn't forgive herself if Chika got hurt because of her actions.

But knowing how Kamijou has signed Yukiho and Arisa to join Golden Calf, there was no way for Honoka and Eli to avoid getting dragged into this.

Chika and Dia just so happened to be at their places last night, so it's unfortunate that they too got roped into this bullshit...

I was prepared to give myself up to save everyone, but that's not going to work anymore.
Perhaps that's for the best, as it's giving me this chance to stay with the School Idol Club if Liella! fail to win.

While the tension of last night still remains ripe in our minds, we didn't really have much of an option but to meet up again today at Otonokizaka.

Ayu, Setsuna, Dia, and I visited to help with the release of the new School Idol Newspaper. But we weren't going to let Kamijou's toxicity ruin our hard work.

 But we weren't going to let Kamijou's toxicity ruin our hard work

ELI: "Everybody! The School Idol Times is ready to print!"

HONOKA: "Yaaay! Lemme see, lemme see!"

AKI: "Here, take a look for yourself. The newspaper is called 'Chasing Your Dreams.' Eli came up with it."

"