THEIR SUPPORT:

*THE NEXT DAY*

*SCHOOL IDOL CLUBROOM - URANOHOSHI GIRLS' HIGH SCHOOL - UCHIURA - SHIZUOKA PREFECTURE*

Kana Kihara, the former most respected and powerful idol in Japan, is depending on me to beat Kamijou at the School Idol Festival? I can't lie, the thought of that is sending my nerves into overdrive.

Even so... It's not like I or Kamijou are going to be the ones performing out there that day. We're just producers training our school idols in the hopes of overcoming one another.

With my Nijigasaki girls and their exceptional talent and dedication, I am determined to bring the best out of them against Liella! and deliver a knockout blow to Golden Calf. It's our one shot to save Liella from their contracts, and I am committed to making it happen!

Kamijou must lose for Golden Calf to change. His defeat promises a change for the better, with Uncle Oda taking charge and removing the corruption from the company once and for all. He's a genuinely nice man who I know will make a difference.

Golden Calf changing for the better would inspire other agencies to do the same by changing their image and personnel practices. Just like I promised Ruby Hoshino, I will be the one who sparks that change and saves the idol industry from corruption. And I won't need fucking superpowers to do that.

Both school and professional idols won't have to suffer anymore.

That's the future, but it's important to live in the present.

Just like I promised Kotori I would, I'm visiting Uranohoshi with her today in the hopes of hearing some childhood stories from You, Chika, and Kanan.

Unfortunately, Chika and Kanan are busy helping with their family businesses, but You was more than happy to provide us with some insight.

YOU: "What a blast from the past! We used to play hide-and-seek a bunch too!"

KOTORI: "So you guys did too, huh!"

YOU: "We played in a mikan-orange grove before, but everyone got found straight away because the tree trunks are so slender! *Chuckle* I've got plenty of memories of those days!There were times when I saved Chika when she got lost

There were times when I saved Chika when she got lost. And I've saved Kanan before too!
And on the flip side, they've also been the ones to save me! *Laugh* Have all childhood friends experienced that?"