THE TWENTY TORCHBEARERS:

*KAMIJOU'S OFFICE - GOLDEN CALF HEADQUARTERS - AKIHABARA - CHIYODA - TOKYO*

*P.O.V - KATSUO*

Twenty Torchbearers...

What the hell is he talking about?

KAMIJOU: "Before we begin, dear boy, let it be known that these are in no particular order of preference."

KATSUO: "Heh, of course not. Because I'd be at the top of that list."

KAMIJOU: "SHIGA!"

KATSUO: "I-IT WAS A JOKE! Please don't kick me..."

KAMIJOU: "Hmph."

KATSUO: "Okay, so what's so special about these Twenty Torchbearers?"

KAMIJOU: "Our research team has searched far and wide to assemble this list.
It is in our best belief that these twenty souls will be the ones who carry this country's entertainment industry into the future.
In that very future, these Twenty Torchbearers will outshine and outlast all others their age."

KATSUO: "Interesting. So you're saying that they're the new generation of Japan's entertainment industry?"

KAMIJOU: "Exactly."

KATSUO: "Okay, so twenty names will control the industry."

KAMIJOU: "If even one of them were opposed to Golden Calf, it will create problems for us in the future. Our talents wouldn't stand a chance in the same scene.
So it's in my best interest to possibly seal all twenty of them under contract."

KATSUO: "How many do you have so far?"

KAMIJOU: "Two. That is one tenth of our quota."

KATSUO: "Okay... Enough dancing around the topic, who are they."

KAMIJOU: "In no particular order..."

KATSUO: "Ugh."

TORCHBEARER ONE - KATSUO TOGO

KAMIJOU: "Yourself."

KATSUO: "I figured as much."

KAMIJOU: "A five time junior Shogi champion.
A 15-year veteran in acting.
A member of Shujin Academy's rhythmic gymnastics team.
Currently the number one ranked male school idol in the country, and has never been defeated."

KATSUO: "Thanks, but care to tell me something that I don't know?"

KAMIJOU: "I know that I am stating the obvious, your potential speaks for itself.
You have what it takes to be the nation's number one male entertainer... IF you defeat your competition that is. And believe me, it's not going to be simple for you."