SHIBUYA STANDOFF:

*SCHOOL GATES - YUIGAOKA GIRLS' HIGH SCHOOL - HARAJUKU - SHIBUYA - TOKYO*

As I requested, Yu and Ayu gathered the rest of the Club at Nijigasaki. I met them there and we traveled to Yuigaoka together.

On the way, I knew I had to tell them everything I've discovered so far.

About Liella!
About Golden Calf.
About QUASAR.
About Uncle Oda.
About Kamijou.
About Kana Kihara.
About Shiro Okuda.
About Yukiho.
About Arisa.

Everything.

I wasn't going to keep secrets from them. Because I need them well-informed if we're going to handle this situation.

Yukiho and Arisa represent the next generation of school idols. I already lost Margarete Wien to Golden Calf, I won't let them fall prisoner too.

 I already lost Margarete Wien to Golden Calf, I won't let them fall prisoner too

KARIN: "That's a lot to take in..."

MIA: "Sounds like you've been through a lot these past few weeks, Babyboy."

RINA: "If you don't feel comfortable taking part in the contest, I don't mind if you-"

AKI: "No, we have to do this. You can count on me for the contest, Rina. But first we've got to focus on our next live show in two days."

AI: "Yay! That's something we can put our heart into!"

SETSUNA: "Yeah..."

LANZHU: "You'd all better keep up, Lanzhu's already prepared!"

KASUMI: "We'll cross that bridge when we get there! But now, we've gotta venture into...th-th-the enemy base..."

SHIZUKU: *Pat* *Pat* "There, there, Kasumi. It'll be okay."

SHIORIKO: "We cannot afford to be scared. Two girls' futures are at stake."

EMMA: "...Akihiko?"

AKI: "Hm?"

EMMA: "Please promise me that nobody will get hurt again."

AKI: "..."

KANATA: "I won't let that happen. Besides, I still have a bone to pick with that Mikoto girl."

KASUMI: "Really? Let me at that Natsumi gremlin!"

LANZHU: "Lanzhu hasn't forgotten what Hitomi Shiga did. Lanzhu is never content with things being even...
She prefers to win."

KARIN: "If I have to compete against Chizuko again, nothing will change."

MIA: "Don't tell me I'll have to talk to that Mei girl again, she was insufferable."

RINA: "I...wouldn't mind talking to Shiki again..."

SHIORIKO: "Personally, I would at least like the opportunity to discuss matters with Ren Hazuki. Reasonably, of course."