STRATEGY GAMES:

*LATER*

*RINA'S ROOM - TENNOJI RESIDENCE - BRILLIA ARIAKE CITY TOWER - ODAIBA*

RINA: "All right, let's begin the strategy meeting."

SETSUNA: "Strategy meeting

SETSUNA: "Strategy meeting... That has such a nice ring to it. I couldn't be more excited! Be still, my..."

AKI: "Hm?"

SETSUNA: "...M-My heart! Yeah, that's it."

MIA: "How do you expect to make it to the end if you're already this worked up?"

SETSUNA: "..."

MIA: "Well?"

SETSUNA: "It's okay. If I fall, I'll at least fall forward!"

MIA: "Just make sure you don't collapse on us..."

SETSUNA: "..."

Hm?

RINA: "U-Um, first thing's first. I'll go over the High School Game Creator Contest rules now.
All we have to do is create a complete game based on the theme announced at the event within 48 hours. The winner will be decided based on how well-made the game is.
We will use equipment provided by the event organizers, making this a test of technique and creativity."

AKI: "Hey, is it really possible to make a game in 48 hours?"

RINA: "We're not making a AAA title. We can't make anything complex, of course. We'll have to think of something simple enough to be made in two days."

MIA: "The simpler the games are, the more obvious their difference in quality will be. So, we'll need good skills and good ideas to set ourselves apart from the others."

AKI: "I-I see."

SETSUNA: "The bigger the hurdle, the more exciting the challenge! We'll overcome those hurdles with the power of friendship and hard work. Victory will be ours!"

RINA: "We're going to need a base of operations, somewhere that we can stream us working from.
Participants can enter and leave the room as they please. But, as a rule, nobody else is allowed to go in.
...And that's about it."