KATSUO TOGO VS SEKIRO 'WOLF' OKAMI:

*BACKSTAGE - DIVER CITY PLAZA - ODAIBA - TOKYO*

*P.O.V SWITCH - KATSUO*

Come on, what's the hold-up? It's pissing me off. Time is money, and I'm not paid by the hour.

Oh, and believe me, I make a lot of it. Since the K-Man took me under his wing, I have made more money from one show than any of those miserable office workers on the subway will ever see in a lifetime.

KAMIJOU: "The Disciplinary Committee and Security Detail have not reported back to us.
That can only mean that they have either been incapacitated, which is impossible. Or they have no issues to report.
Katsuo!"

KATSUO: "What is it?"

KAMIJOU: "Tonight, I am placing a lot of faith in you. If you fail, there will be no second chance. You will leave the idol industry, and I will ensure you are blocked from every venue across the country."

KATSUO: "You say that like you're expecting it to happen. Come on, Kamijou. I've taken down every wannabe pretty boy in my path, so I'll have no trouble dealing with a furry. A has-been one at that."

KAMIJOU: "Okami's record speaks for itself. Don't forget that you are not the only one who has yet to taste defeat."

KATSUO: "Pfft

KATSUO: "Pfft. Yeah, before he broke his face. He's got nothing left."

KAMIJOU: "The facts don't lie, and I will not allow you to get complacent. This isn't an opportunity for you to take it easy; this is the biggest battle of your life!
Don't you dare hold back out there. I want you to decimate and take everything from him utterly!
Show me killer instinct!"

KATSUO: "They don't call me 'The King' for nothing, lest you forget it's because of my impressive shogi record. I am a master tactician."

"