01

Sunoo sighed as he watched his best friend smiled widely. Jungwon's dimple began to form while he laughed at his other hyungs who were bickering over who was spinning the bottle first.

"No! I wanna go first! You always get to and then you chicken out so there literally no fucking point in you going!"

Jay shouted at Niki who was beginning to pout.

"BUT HYUNGGGG! ITS NOT FUN WATCHING OTHERS GO!"

Jay was so annoyed that he was about to take the bottle and chuck it at the younger.

"NO! you aren't gonna go!"

The rest of the group just sat and watched until Jake took the bottle from Niki's hands and spun it.

"Jake Hyung! Ughhhh!"

Niki sat down and began pouting with his arms crossed while his boyfriend Taki was trying to soothe him.

The bottle started to slow down and the group was now very focused on who the other end was gonna land on. As it finally stopped, Sunoo felt his chest get tight when he saw the end of the bottle land on none other than Jungwon.

"Oop! Jake and Jungwon!? My oh my. Get in the closet."

The two awkwardly stood up and made their way towards the closet where they would be spending '7 minutes in heaven'.

As Sunoo watched his best friend AND crush enter the closet with someone else, he began to feel really jealous and was PRAYING that the two would end up talking instead of doing other things.

Jungwon opened the door and allowed the older to go in first as he followed in soon after, closing the door behind him.

The two were submerged in darkness until Jungwon took his phone out and turned on his flashlight.

"Ok, seven minutes starts now!"

The two sat there a bit awkward until Jungwon noticed the older's expression.

"What's wrong Hyung?"

"Heeseung and Sunghoon have been spending more time without me lately and it's been making me feel a little jealous..."

"Aw it's ok Jakey Hyung."

Jungwon began patting the older in the back until a genius idea came up.

"Wait, do you wanna make them jealous!?" Jungwon whisper shouted with a devious smile on his face.

Jake wasn't one to really get pay back on others so the idea was a bit foreign to him. Nonetheless he did want to see what their reaction would be.

"I don't really know if it would be a good idea.."

"Come on! It'll be fine. I'm great at things like this. Now come here."

Jungwon pulled his Hyung close and began sucking on his neck.

"J-Jungwon, what are you doing?"

Jake was a bit taken back but Jungwon just laughed while continuing to suck on the older, leaving purple marks all over his neck.

"Just bear with me."

Then he began to unbutton Jakes shirt until it showed most of his chest.

"Give me some too so it looks more realistic."

Jake was a bit hesitant because it was weird giving another guy, especially one of his friends, a hickey without it leading to something sexy.

Following the younger's idea, he began leaving small marks on his pale skin and Jungwon wasn't going to lie, it felt a bit weird having Jake do this to him.