19

"O-okay Hyung...I'm sorry!"

"Sorry for what?"

"For doing that!"

"For doing what?"

"Sucking on your neck while everyone was around!"

"And?"

"For touching you!"

"Your a bad boy."

"I'm sorry for being a bad boy!"

Sunoo continued to suck on Jungwon's pink nipple while pressing his thumb over the slit of the younger's cock, not allowing him to cum.

It was paining Jungwon so bad. He could feel it in his stomach and since Sunoo was blocking the flow, his orgasm was growing.

"H-hyung, it hurts..."

Jungwon whined and squirmed but Sunoo just pressed a bit harder while lightly biting his nipple.

"Ah, hyung-"

Using his free hand, Sunoo covered the younger's mouth since he was being so loud.

"Shush up kitten. You'll get us caught."

His eyes were deep and dark and Jungwon was a bit nervous. He played with too much fire and now he's gonna get burned..

Keeping his hands in their respective spots, Sunoo went back to bite on Jungwon's nipple, causing him to muffle out another moan while arching his back. Sunoo was definitely loving this. He didn't know he had these kinks but he was definitely going to explore more tonight.

Gliding his tongue over Jungwon's pale skin, he began leaving dark red spots all over the younger's body, some with bite marks. Each hickey he made, Jungwon muffled out a moan and it was turning Sunoo on.

"You're so hot right now.."

Letting go of both his mouth and cock, Jungwon panted out in exhaustion. He lost the orgasm feeling and his body felt weak already.

"I hope you know I'm just starting baby."

"Hyunggg-"

Jungwon whined but was quickly shut up when Sunoo crashed his lips down onto his, sliding his tongue in and exploring around his mouth.

The younger moaned while wrapping his arms around Sunoo, pulling him closer to deepen the kiss.

As this went on, Jungwon reached for Sunoo's pants and began unbuttoning them causing Sunoo to pull away.

"You know, once I fuck you, you're not gonna be able to walk tomorrow right?"

Jungwon shyly nodded. He knew he was definitely gonna get it but he was craving it so it was worth it.

"Alright then."

Sunoo undressed himself, showing his everything to Jungwon and his eyes glistened. He loved seeing Sunoo like this.

"Hyung?"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

Sunoo chuckled at his cuteness. "I love you too."

As he crawled back over Jungwon, he took his arms and pinned them above his head with one hand while going to kiss him again. Using his other hand, to place his cock and Jungwon's entrance and began rubbing his precum around to lube up the area.

Finally after teasing the younger, he entered slowly at first but them rammed into the younger causing him to muffle out a loud moan while in the middle of making out.

With no time for the younger to adjust, Sunoo began to thrust at a slow tempo. Pulling away from the kiss, he looked down and watched Jungwon's expression.

He had a tear trickled down the side of his face but quickly kissed it.

"My bad, baby. I couldn't wait."

"It's o-ok."

The pain was quickly becoming pleasure and Jungwon couldn't help but beg for Sunoo to move faster.

His thrusts were deeper and harder and it made Jungwon's back arch every time. Enhancing the feeling, Sunoo began stroking the younger cock once again.

Jungwon didn't know how much he could take. He was already close to cumming again but he knew Sunoo wasn't going to let jinx

"Hyung I'm gonna cum.."

"You can try."

Just then, he placed him thumb over his opening again and blocked him from orgasming.

"Hyung please."

Seeing Jungwon so weak under him made him feel butterflies. It's like everything the younger did was perfect.

"I'll let you cum when I cum."

Jungwon groaned out in irritation while Sunoo thrusted in to him faster. He was already close to cumming.

"Fuck."

Sunoo grunted while filling up the younger causing him to gasp. As he let go of Jungwon's cock, he released very intensely, his body shaking.

The older smiled and kissed Jungwon on the forehead while he closed his eye from exhaustion.

"Let's clean up. I've got something things to tell you."

-

The two lied in the bed facing each other, Sunoo stroking Jungwon's hair.

"We found an place to live..it's got a really nice view of the city."

"Really Hyung? That sounds nice. Do you like it over there?"

Sunoo sighed. "It was alright. It's definitely very different from here. I wish I could take you with me."

"You know I would go..."

"I know but your whole life is here."

"And yours is too! You'll be all alone over there..."

"I won't be alone. I have Daniel."

Jungwon sighed sadly whiling connecting his forehead with Sunoo's.

"Listen, I'll be back ok? Just a few years. once he's situated over there I'll come back for you."

He told himself he wasn't gonna do it but he did. He began to cry. Sunoo watched as the younger's eyes glossed over, tears sliding down his face.

"Aw baby, don't cry. It won't be long."

"I know. I'll just miss you."

"I'm still here though. How about we go on a date tomorrow?"

"Where?"

"Anywhere you want."

"Can we go to an amusement park..?"

Sunoo smiled, kissing the younger's forehead.

"Of course baby. Tomorrow we'll go to the amusement park."

(//∇//)

Yay!
So Next Chapter won't be smut💀
I just came to realize that every other chapter is a smut scene😭😭😭
I'll give Jungwon a break for now and do some fluff since I haven't done that much

Hope you enjoyed !

**not proof read**