06

"Can you two get anymore weirder?"

Jake eyed his two friends while they sat next to each other with tension clearly in between them.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

The brunette rolled his eyes at Jungwon in response. He couldn't stand how distant they had become lately. If only Jake knew how close the two have actually been getting these days, his question wouldn't be one to wonder.

"Anyways, Jay is throwing another party. Are you guys gonna go?"

Niki spoke up before his boyfriend Taki shoved a grape in the younger's mouth, feeding him like a little child.

"When is it?"

Just as Jungwon asked, he felt a finger pull onto his pinky and hook it. Sunoo had a strong urge to hold the younger's hand but didnt want to commit fully so instead he held onto his pinky.

It gave Jungwon butterflies because of how cute his Hyung was being, but at the same time, it just confused him more. It's not like Jungwon wouldn't want him as his boyfriend but them being best friends was really making it hard.

"Wait, why is he throwing another party? He had one like, last week."

Jake made a face at the younger while he sat, wrapped in the arms of his two lovers.

"Because K Hyung is coming back."

"K!?"

The table all shouted in unison besides Taki and Niki, the both of them already aware of the great news.

"Yeah. And you know how much Jay was missing his boo thang. He had to make his coming back special."

The rest of the group exchanged glances, waiting for one another to respond so the other could decide wether or not they were going to attend the occasion.

"Anyways, the party is tonight. Just a little grill and chill sort of deal."

The younger looked at Sunoo and they exchanged glances with one another.

Jungwon was waiting for the older to respond because he was the only one out of the both of them who could drive.

"Jay said to bring whatever you want but other than that he's got everything covered."

The group nodded their heads and continued on talking while the two friends on the other side of the table were beginning to add more fingers for each other to hold.

Jungwon had moved his ring finger to interlock with Sunoo's pinky and the older made the same action, slowly adding more and more fingers for each other to hold until the younger took Sunoo's whole hand and interlocked their hands.

The two were now a blushing mess as they felt the warmth of each other's touch and Taki, who was watching it all unfold before his eyes, bursted out laughing at the two.

"You guys are so gay for each other."

The rest of the group was confused but Taki continued to laugh.

"Why don't you guys just go out already?"

Though he was trying to be funny, it was a question that every one at that table was wondering for themselves.

"Yeah. We see the way you guys look at each other. We've also seen the hickeys."

If Sunoo's face wasn't red before, it definitely was now.

"W-were just best friends you asshats!"

The stutter didn't back up Sunoo's statement and even he knew that.

"Yeah..we're just friends you guys. Don't over think it."

Everyone could tell that by the way Jungwon had just confirmed their friendship, his tone was sad. While saying that sentence, he slowly let go of the olders hand while his heart began to ache a bit.

"We know you two too well. You guys like each other, so what's stopping the two of you?"

Jungwon wasn't sure either as to why the two weren't dating already after all they've done but Sunoo knew exactly what was keeping their relationship at a halt.

"We're just friends ok? Nothing more, nothing less."

Everyone could clearly tell that Jungwon was slightly irritated so they all quieted down and quickly changed the topic.

Sunoo could feel the tension and was about to grab Jungwon's hand until he abruptly stood up.

"My class is about to start, I'll see you guys later."

He then walked away leaving the rest of the group in confusion and then turned to look at Sunoo.

"What'd you do to him Sunoo?"

Niki being a brat, he always tried to find ways to make people feel bad. This was one of those cases.

"I didn't anything you jerk face."

He too stood up and walked the other way out of the common room while the others glanced at each other awkwardly.

"They definitely like each other."

Niki shrugged while popping another grape in his mouth.

"I wonder why they won't just date yet?"

It was obvious that they had no idea but it was shocking to watch them fall apart so quickly. They've known the two for years now and even before everyone met them, both of them were already attached by the hip.

"I guess we'll just have to wait and see.."