03

"Now that I told you, you need to tell me why you keep avoiding me."

Sunoo shook his head at the younger.

"It's literally nothing."

Jungwon brought his face closer to the white haired and brushed his lips against him. Sunoo began feeling his heart race when he felt the younger's lips just slightly.

"W-What are you doing..?"

The olders voice was filled with nervousness and Jungwon could tell and he was loving it.

"I'm gonna do what you did to me last week. I'll force it out of you."

That sorta turned the older on but he wasn't going to give in because this was his own game.

Jungwon moved his head closer and closer, making his Hyung long for his lips until he pulled back.

"Jungwon what the fuck? Weren't you gonna kiss me?"

Jungwon smirked at the older. Sunoo had the response that he was assuming he would have.

"Nope. I knew you would want me to kiss you so I didn't. Now tell me."

"It's cause I was fucking embarrassed ok?"

The younger then frowned, confused at why the older would be embarrassed.

"Why?"

Sunoo sighed.

"Because it was cringey."

"I thought it was pretty hot." The younger said nonchalantly while shrugging his shoulders.

That made the older blush a bit.

"Can you kiss me now?"

Jungwon squinted his eyes, thinking about the answer, and the smiled at his Hyung.

"Mmmm.....nah."

The raven haired then turned around and was about to exit the closet until he was pulled back and pushed up against the wall.

"H-hyung what-"

He was mid sentence before Sunoo slammed his lips onto the younger's. After a little while, Sunoo pulled back and smirked at the younger.

"What the hell sunoo?"

The olders eyes turned dark as he stared at the younger and raised an eyebrow.

"Didn't I warn you about doing things I didn't like?"

Jungwon scoffed.

"That's it? wow, I'm so scared that you're gonna kiss me again."

Jungwon wasn't amused but Sunoo was. If Jungwon knew what the older had in store, he wouldn't have taunted him.

Sunoo pulled Jungwon towards him by his wait and began kissing him again. This time, his lips were moving. Jungwon was a bit surprised but went with it and began making out with his Hyung.

The younger wrapped his arms around Sunoo, pulling him closer to deepen their kiss. That's when the older bit his bottom lip, causing Jungwon to open it and allowing Sunoo to slide his tongue in the younger's mouth.

Their tongues began twirling around with one another until they pulled apart to breathe.

When they pulled back, a slight string of saliva connected their lips.

"H-hyung.."

Hearing Jungwon call him like that turned the older on even more.

He wanted more of the younger so he pulled him back and began kissing him once again, this time he traveled his lips down the younger's neck and began leaving bruises on his milky white skin like last time.

"S-Sunoo hyung...we should get to class.."

A smirk appeared on Sunoo's face and Jungwon could feel it up against his neck.

"I thought you didn't care?"

The younger began to stutter, trying to find an excuse to leave so that this wouldn't get too heated but it was already going further when Sunoo began unbuttoning Jungwon's dress shirt and leaving hickeys further down his chest.

"y-Yeah but..we just started the semester and c-college is hard.." he breathed out.

Sunoo chuckled.

"You wanna know what else is hard?"

He stood straight up and looked the younger in the eyes.

"You."

Sunoo chuckled lowkey while pulling the younger back in for a kiss. He sucked on the younger's lips until they were very swollen and dark pink.

"That color looks nice on you."

Jungwon blushed at the compliment the older had given him and smiled lightly. Sunoo gave him one more quick peck on the lips, savoring Jungwon's taste and then brought his lips close to his ear.

"Next time I won't let you go so easily wonnie."

The older then turned around and walked out of the janitors closet leaving the younger in pure shock.

He couldn't believe that he just had a mini make out session with his best friend, well, were they still even best friends anymore?

At this point he didn't even know..