15

Sunoo kissed the younger's skin while he took a quick break. Every kiss was with a smile and he was loving Jungwon like this.

"I hope you know we aren't done yet baby."

The older looked up at Jungwon and his eyes fluttered open with a little sigh.

"I know."

"Good."

He continued to kiss everywhere on Jungwon's body and the younger liked the feeling.

"Hyung?"

Sunoo's kisses came to a halt as he adjusted himself to hover over the younger, now face to face.

"Yes my love?"

Jungwon immediately became shy now that he was looking directly into Sunoo's eyes.

"C-can I have a try..?"

The younger was now looking to the side, avoiding the eye contact but Sunoo just became confused.

"Try what baby?"

It took a little bit to answer but Jungwon's cheeks became red when he looked back at Sunoo.

"Try....going inside you?"

Sunoo was really surprised and was contemplating just a bit. He sat himself up and took in the image of Jungwon at that moment.

Jungwon's hair was a sweaty mess, his cheeks were flushed, his nipples were pink and hard, and he was covered in his own cum while still leaking out Sunoo's. It made Sunoo want to ruin him even more but he knew how much Jungwon wanted to explore.

Seeing the reaction of the older, Jungwon felt embarrassed for even asking. Maybe Sunoo didn't want him to try and he shouldn't have asked in the first place.

Sunoo could see Jungwon internally freaking out and smiled softly.

"Of course you can baby. Whatever you wanna try, I'll do it."

Saying he was blessed would be an understatement. Sunoo was beyond a blessing, beyond an angel, he was unexplainable, and Jungwon was so grateful.

"Really!?"

Sunoo nodded and kissed Jungwon's forehead.

"Yes really."

-

Sunoo lied on his back, staring blankly at the ceiling while Jungwon stared at Sunoo's ass.
(Im sorry idk how to say this in a less awkward way🫣)

"I don't know what to do..."

Sunoo propped himself up on his arms and chuckled at the younger.

"It's ok. Do you want me to teach you?"

Jungwon nodded shyly.

Sunoo didn't know possessed Jungwon into being so goddamn cute and submissive but it was turning him on and making him hard again.

He took Jungwon's hand and put it near his ass.

"You have to put your fingers inside me first..since I've never been...entered..before."

Sunoo was becoming shy, given that he was now the bottom.

Jungwon took his finger and was about to put it inside Sunoo but remembered a little something from last time. He put his fingers up to Sunoo's mouth, startling him.

"You have to suck on my fingers. Like how you made me suck on yours last time."

"Ah..right.."

He opened his mouth slightly and took Jungwon's index and middle finger in his mouth, wetting them as best as he could.