09

"No way."

Jungwon's face fell even further, if that was even possible. He thought the older would say yes but it was apparent that they didn't have the same thoughts about this one.

"Why not?"

"Because we'll get even more attached and it'll be harder to go...."

He wasn't wrong but then again, the two were already making out everyday after school so Jungwon didn't really see how that was any better.

"But us doing what we do now isn't just as emotionally attaching?"

Sunoo sighed because Jungwon had a good point too.

"If I say yes, you can't leave South Korea, ok? You'll stay here and finish everything."

The younger inhaled deeply and let out a disappointed sound.

"Fine. I promise you that I'll stay here and finish everything."

Sunoo smiled softly at Jungwon who was trying to think of ways around his promise but in the state of mind he was in, nothing good was coming to him.

"Then we can be friends with benefits until I leave."

Before Jungwon could do anything to celebrate, Sunoo had leaned in and began kissing his soft lips. The younger reciprocated the kiss and the two were moving their lips in harmony while Sunoo was beginning to lean over the black haired, not breaking their kiss, not even slightly.

Jungwon started to wrap his arms around the olders neck and the two deepened their kiss. He couldn't help but not let his hands roam the older's body now that they were in the ok to do so with each other.

He felt all over his back, around to his chest and down to his stomach until his hands somehow found their way under the older's hoodie.

Sunoo loved the feeling of Jungwon's hands on the skin that had never been touched by the younger before. It made his stomach tingle and it also gave him the same feeling in a certain place.

The white haired began to let his lips travel down the side of Jungwon's neck and once he was down to the younger's collar bone, he began sucking on it, making the younger moan lightly.

When Sunoo heard that sound from Jungwon, he stopped abruptly and looked him in the eyes. Jungwon had noticed how dark his eyes had become, how hungry the older looked at him, and it gave him chills.

"D-did I do something wrong Hyung..?"

The white haired shook his head.

"I just like that sound you made. Keep making it."

And soon after he said that, Sunoo continued sucking at the younger's sensitive skin, making Jungwon moan once more. It was like music to Sunoo's ears hearing the younger's higher pitched voice make such a sinful sound.

As Sunoo continued at it, his hands began traveling up Jungwon's shirt and began pressing on his nipples. Running his thumbs over the sensitive bit over and over again.

It made Jungwon's back arch slightly at the sensation and also made his pants feel tighter.

The white haired brought his body closer to Jungwon and felt his bulge up against his thigh.

"My pretty boy is already hard and I haven't even done anything. Do I affect you this much?"

Jungwon was a bit taken back by the little pet name his Hyung gave him but not in a bad way. Hearing Sunoo call him that turned him on even more actually.

Sunoo sat there, waiting for a response and Jungwon nodded shyly. Seeing the younger vulnerable under him gave him butterflies.

"Should I keep going then, kitten?"