02

"Hyung I can't tell you.. I promised Jake it would be a secret."

Sunoo closed the distance between them. Their noses touched and their breaths tickled each other's lips.

"Well I don't like what happened."

Jungwon's heart was racing at how close the older was to him and how he was acting. It was turning him on but it also scared him a bit since he didn't even know this side of Sunoo existed.

"Nothing bad happened..."

Jungwon's voice was a bit shaky because he was nervous.

" Well it doesn't seem any good either. If you won't tell me willingly then I'll get it out another way."

The white haired moved his head down to the younger's neck where all the purple marks were and began sucking over them.

Jungwon gasped a bit, not knowing how to feel. In all honest, it felt really good coming from Sunoo but it was still strange.

"I don't like that these weren't from me."

Sunoos voice was now very low and hearing it made the younger's heart race faster. He didn't know Sunoo felt this way.

The older continued to go over the rest of the hickeys that weren't his and made them bigger and darker.

Jungwon didn't know if he was allowed to moan or anything but his breathing was very heavy and the older liked it.

"Are you gonna tell me what happened?"

He looked Jungwon in the eyes but the younger shook his head.

"I can't Hyung.."

Before Sunoo could do anything else, the timer had gone off and Jay shouted for the two to get the hell out.

Before leaving though, Sunoo had went up to Jungwon's ear and whispered in a low tone which sent chills down the younger's spine.

"Next time you better not do something I don't like or you'll see what happens."

After that, the older stood up and walked out of the closet, leaving the younger a mess.

When Jungwon walked out of the closet and saw his hyung's face, it scared him.

Sunoo wasn't that serious sexy person from the closet, he was his smiley bubbly self like always. It scared the younger at how Sunoo could change his emotions so fast.

Everyone had eyed Jungwon, trying to see what had happened in the closet but no one noticed anything different. Well, everyone but Jake.

He noticed that the hickeys on his neck were bigger and darker in color. He knew because he was the one who gave them and when he did, they were light and small. Something definitely went on between the two.

-

Sunoo lied in his bed pulling his hair in embarrassment.

He couldn't believe he did all that and it was so embarrassing. He couldn't face Jungwon anymore after that one.

"Sunoo you idiot! Why did you have to be so cringey!?"

He mimicked his tone and what he said to Jungwon in the closet earlier that night.

"Next time you better not do something I don't like or you'll see what happens. You're so cringe Kim Sunoo! UGH!"

This was when he decided that he would NEVER see Jungwon ever again.

He would rather die than show his embarrassing ass face.

-

When the trio got back to Heeseungs apartment, him and Sunghoon pushed Jake inside and shut the door behind them, VERY upset.