14

The snow covered every part of the city, leaving no parts untouched. The weather was terrible and currently, Jeongin was at his boyfriend, Hyunjin's dorm, while Nayeon was at Jihyo's apartment. That left Sunoo and Jungwon home alone for the day.

It had been two days since they've been official and in those two days, everything just felt so different between them. Not in a bad way, no. It was a very good feeling.

Deciding to take advantage of the emptiness and silence in the home, Sunoo hovered over his boyfriend, locking their lips passionately.

It had been 30 minutes since they've started making out and things were just beginning to get more intense. Jungwon's arms were wrapped around Sunoo's slim waist, pulling his Hyung closer to his body with both of their shirts already off.

The two were so hard, both of them could feel the other's hardness and it turned them on even more.

Sunoo's lips began to travel from Jungwon's lips to his neck, leaving red marks further and further down his body. Jungwon's high pitched voice let out a moan that was like Heaven to Sunoo's ears.

"You like that wonnie?"

The older looked up with hungry fox eyes at his weak little lamb, waiting for a response. Jungwon nodded his head shyly. His cheeks were rosy and his breathing was uneven. The submissive look of the younger was enough to make Sunoo lose all control but he was holding himself back so he didn't make any mistakes.

He wanted to watch every movement Jungwon made to observe what made him feel good and what made him feel great, because there was a different.

"Will you let me make you feel good, baby boy?"

The younger hummed while slowly nodding his head and Sunoo wasted no time. He quickly, but gently, slid his hands under the waistband of Jungwon's sweatpants and pulled them down, revealing his bare, hard, boner.

In the lamp's light, Jungwon's cock glistened with precum, making Sunoo lick his lips in excitement.

"H-Hyung...don't stare like that...it makes me nervous..."

A low chuckle came from the platinum haired, paired with a smirk.

"You should be."

Hearing that made Jungwon's heart beat faster than it already was. Sunoo's sexy side was released and when it was out, he was wild. He was...untamed.

The older leaned towards Jungwon and took him in whole. The warmth of his hyung's mouth made him go crazy. His eyes rolled back lightly while he let out a shaky breath.

"Ah..h-Hyung.."

Now that Jungwon belonged to him, he wasn't going to take it too easy on the younger. He was planning to do it all.

Sunoo began to bob his head at a medium pace while sucking in his cheeks to make the pressure inside his mouth tighter. It made Jungwon begin to shake because of how sensitive he is and how tight the feeling was.

"Hyung..it's..it's too tight.."

Jungwon's breath was short and his chest moved up and down heavily, at a fast pace. He gripped his bed sheets while trying to maintain his composure but he just felt like melting at that very moment.

As Sunoo sped up the pace of his sucking, Jungwon began to let out moans that were louder than Sunoo had ever heard before. It took him by surprise but the surprise quickly turned into confidence.

His tongue began to run up and down the slit of Jungwons cock, sending him over the edge. Sunoo could feel the warm liquid stream out of the younger, into his mouth, and down his throat.