11

Because this story now has 2k reads, Here is a another, very special chapter because I love y'all and am very grateful for each one of you readers!!🥳🥳

Enjoy 😚

Jungwon lied awake while Sunoo slept, snuggled up right next to him. It was one of those nights where Jungwon couldn't sleep, and for good reason too.

He had a wet dream of Sunoo and now he was hard. The remnants of his dream continued to replay in his head and it frustrated him because he just wanted to sleep.

In his dream, he was pinned under Sunoo while the older thrusted inside him. It was such a vivid dream that he thought it was entirely real before he woke up.

The raven haired sighed a bit too loud, causing Sunoo to stir awake slightly.

When Sunoo looked at Jungwon to see if the boy was sleeping, he saw his eyes wide open.

"Wonnie what's wrong?"

Sunoo interlaced his hand with Jungwon's while resting his chin, lightly, on Jungwons bare shoulder.

"It's nothing....just had a weird dream. Go back to sleep."

The younger looked at him reassuringly and flashed a smile. Sunoo thought nothing more of it and turned his head away from Jungwon, resting his cheek on his bare shoulder now.

That's when he saw it.

"Wonnie...is this why you're up?"

Sunoo's free hand slowly travelled under the blanket, running down Jungwon's body until he felt the younger's bulge.

So Sunoo wasn't imagining things, it was 100% real. Real that Jungwon was indeed hard.

The younger was quick to move Sunoo's hand away and place it on his own chest.

"No. Let's sleep."

Jungwon quickly covered Sunoo's eyes, his finger tips tapping the temple of the older.

"Are you sure?"

Removing Jungwon's hand away from his eyes, he looked at him and could see the younger pursing his lips.

"If you say so, then I'll go back to sleep..."

Sunoo waited in silence until the younger had given an exciting answer.

"N-no..I'm not sure.."

He didn't what he wanted but he knew that he wasn't sure that he wanted Sunoo to fall back asleep.

Sunoo smiled while kissing Jungwon's little dimple that was showing as the younger continued to purse his lips again.

"Should I do something about it?"

Jungwon had no idea what it was that compelled him to nod his head but when he did, he saw Sunoo's smile widen.

Wasting no time at all, the older slid his hand down Jungwon's body once again until it reached the waistband of his underwear.

His fingers crawled their way under the band and were directed towards Jungwon's cock.

Sunoo could feel the Precum that was already dripping down the younger. His hand slowly wrapped around Jungwon's burning cock and started stroking it slowly.

Jungwon twitched at his hyung's touch. It was a good feeling that Sunoo gave him and he never wanted it to go away.

Sunoo began picking up the pace, moving his hand faster and faster.