08

(Another chapter because I love reading
@sunghoongrapejuice02 's comments😩😩)

Sunoo pulled back his head and looked at Jungwon, confused.

"Aren't you mad at me..?"

"Yes, but you told me to to not ignore you anymore, so I'm not ignoring you anymore."

Sunoo inhaled and sighed while walking back to the spare bed in the room while Jungwon followed, not before locking the door.

Hearing the little click from the knob, Jake and Niki who were on the other side of the door both looked at each other with wide eyes. Slowly, niki took his hand off the knob in disgust and leaned in to whisper to Jake who was also making a disgusted face.

"Let's go...I don't wanna know what's gonna happen next."

Jake nodded his head and the two ran out of the hallway as fast as they could.

"Now what's wrong with you?"

Jungwon asked, a bit annoyed as to why his Hyung was like this when the younger was the one who gave in.

"Well... I just wanna know why you were mad at me.."

The younger furrowed his eyebrows while Sunoo sat himself on the bed and looked at Jungwon, waiting for an answer.

"Because you friend zoned me you asshole. You tell me you like me, we have MULTIPLE make out sessions, and then you start holding my hand, but then friend zone me right after and it's just confusing me. Like, am I not good enough to be your boyfriend?"

Sunoo felt terrible hearing Jungwon ask that. He was more than perfect for Sunoo but other things were in the way that would make them being together harder than it should be.

"No. You're more than enough Jungwon. I just, we can't-"

"Why? Why can't we be together."

Jungwon already knew the older was going to say that and it made his blood begin to boil. If he was more than enough then what's stopping him?

"Jungwon, I'm gonna be moving soon."

That statement too the younger by surprise but he had to keep his composure and act like that information hadn't fazed him.

"Ok?"

Sunoo sighed and pushed his white hair out of his face frustratedly.

"I'm going to the states Jungwon. That's why I can't."

That's when Jungwon's eyes softened as he sat himself next to the older who was on the verge of tears. He had thought that maybe the male was just moving to another city, not to a whole other country.

"W-why?"

A lump formed in the younger's throat, making him feel like crying. What perfect timing for the two who were clearly in love right?

"There's a university in the states that Daniel has been dying to go to. He found out that he got accepted and being the older brother, I have to go with him."

Sunoo's voice was shaky and it made his throat hurt because of how much he was trying to hold back his tears.

"Do you really? What about your parents..?"

A shaky sigh was exhaled from Sunoo, trying not to burst into to tears so quickly.

"My parents always have to travel around Asia for their job so being in the states is really inconvenient for them. Plus, I can't just let him go to another country alone."

The younger bit his bottom lip, suppressing the many emotions he was feeling and grabbed onto both of Sunoo's hands. That action caused the blonde haired to look Jungwon in the eyes and the two could see how much the other was hurt.

"I'll go with you. Then we won't have to worry about anything-"

"No. I don't want you to go with me. You need to stay here and finish school here with everyone."

"But Hyung I can-"

"No Jungwon."

Sunoo's voice was stern but you could still hear softness behind it.

"I can't just have you pack up your life here to go with me and start a completely new one. I know you won't be fine if you have no friends. You're friends are here and Nayeon Noona and Jeongin Hyung are here too. I cant let you."

Jungwon rested his forehead on the older's shoulder and sighed, finally letting his emotions go as well as Sunoo.

The two sat there for a few minutes in silence, listening to each other's quiet sobs.

"I'll miss you though..."

The younger's voice was weak and it made Sunoo's heart ache.

"I'll miss you too. So much."

He wrapped his arms around the younger and pulled him close. Feeling the warmth of the other, it made them miss the other already even though they were still together.

"I love you Sunoo..."

Hearing Jungwon say that, it made Sunoo freeze. He wasn't expecting that big of a confession, especially in this moment, but it somehow also made the older feel at ease because he knew that they felt the exact same way for one another.

"Jungwon, I love you too. I love you so much, and I wouldn't wanna love anyone else but you."

Jungwon began to sob a bit longer in Sunoo's embrace while he sat there patting the young boys back.

After a few minutes, Jungwon had finally calmed and the two went back to looking at each other in the eyes.

Though they couldn't be together, Jungwon didn't want to stop what was already going on between the two. He didn't want to stop kissing Sunoo and feeling his touch, so that's when he suggested something that was a bit out of the box for the older.

"If we can't be together, then, let's be friends with benefits."