07

The car ride was silent since the incident earlier and the two couldn't help but be a bit antsy. Jungwon sat with his hands in his lap, picking at the skin around his finger nails while Sunoo would occasionally side eye the younger to see how he was holding up.

On a normal day, 10 minutes flies by between the two but these 10 minutes were one of the worst ones they've had.

Sunoo pulled up to Jays house and it seemed like everyone was already here.

"You can go in first wonnie. I'm gonna find a place to park the car."

Sunoo was hoping the younger would say 'No, we can go in together' but upon hearing the option, Jungwon was quick to leave the car, not looking back at his Hyung.

Jungwon made his way up to the front door while Sunoo began driving around to find a spot to park his car. He felt really disappointed that Jungwon didn't stay but he must still be upset, and Sunoo knew exactly why.

"Hyung, I'm here!!" Jungwon shouted while knocking on the door.

It didn't take long until Jay opened the door with a smile that quickly turned into a confused look.

"Where's Sunoo?"

'Why does everyone always question where Sunoo is when I'm alone? Ugh.'

"He's parking the car. Just leave the door unlocked, he'll be here In a bit."

While walking in, Jungwon rolled his eyes which confused Jay even more. To his knowledge, the two were the best of friends and never left each other's sides so it was strange to see the younger without his platinum haired friend.

"Sure..?"

Jay closed the door and did as Jungwon suggested, he left the door unlocked and the two began making their way to the kitchen where the main character of the party was residing.

"K Hyung!!!!!"

Jungwon ran over to the gigantic male and jumped on him, giving him the biggest hug ever.

"Jungwon! How are you?"

K held onto the younger, much smaller male, and began shaking him. The two were so excited to see each other again.

They had actually been really close as well before k had left to Japan for his studies, so being back with each other, it felt good.

Well, to Jungwon and K it felt good, but the sight before Sunoo, it did not make him feel good one bit. If anything, he was very VERY jealous.

When Sunoo fully entered the room, K had noticed and shot the blonde haired a big smile.

"Sunoo! My gosh you dyed your hair! It looks so good on you."

K made his way over to give Sunoo a hug which he faked being excited about. Sunoo. Sunoo was the one who faked being excited. K was very genuine with his feelings but the jealousy was getting to the platinum haired.

"I'm glad you're back K Hyung."

"I'm glad to be back! I missed you guys!"

The two finished sharing a hug and everyone began to make their way to Jays ginormous backyard.

Sunoo and Jungwon were keeping their distance the entire time of the party. Not that Sunoo wanted to, or had a choice, but every time he got close to Jungwon, the younger would move further.

It was so obvious the two weren't on speaking terms that even the rest of their friends noticed.

Jake leaned towards Niki and the two began to gossip as they saw everything unfold right before their eyes.

"Do you see this?"

Niki nodded his head, a bit uncomfortable with the situation.

"Yeah. I don't like it."

"Here I have a plan."

Jake, being the genius of the two, he began telling Niki what he had up his sleeve and Niki being himself, he loved putting people in positions where it made them uncomfortable so, he was already on board with whatever Jake had in store.

-

Niki slowly walked over to Sunoo and pat him on the back while Jake began slowly approaching Jungwon.

"Sunoo, I kinda need help with Taki. Could you see me in Jays spare room?"

Not thinking anything of it, Sunoo nodded and began making his way inside.

"I'll meet you in there soon. Let me just go grab my phone."

Once Sunoo was out of sight, he shot a thumbs up to Jake who was now making his way to Jungwon.

"Hey won, I gotta talk to you about Heeseung and Sunghoon again. They're kinda being secretive again...could we go inside for a bit?"

Jungwon was genuinely worried for his Hyung because he was the one who had set the three up in the first place.

"Sure Hyung."

The two began walking inside and and Jake lead the way to one of Jays spare rooms.

"Let me use the bathroom first and I'll be in."

Jungwon nodded and walked in. As soon as he noticed the one person he had been avoiding this whole night, he was about to walk back out but Jake had quickly shut the door and held onto the knob.

"Hyung..you better let me out right now."

Jungwon jiggled the door knob but Niki had come to Jake's rescue and held onto the doorknob in his place since Jake tends to give in easily.

"No Jungwon Hyung, we've been watching you two and it's weird. Talk it out and then we'll let you go."

Jungwon sighed and hit his head against the door. "I hate you two fuckers." He said under his breath.

Sunoo felt really hurt because Jungwon was trying really hard not to be in the same room with him.

"Jungwon...I'm sorry.."

The younger was about to turn around but quickly stopped himself and faced the door one again.

"You didn't do anything. Don't worry about it."

Sunoo made his way over to Jungwon who still wasn't looking at him and pulled his body to turn towards him.

Jungwon didn't want to look but once he did, his eyes softened.

When he saw Sunoo's glossed over eyes, he began to feel a bit bad but was still mad at the older.

"Please don't ignore me anymore.."

How could Jungwon keep ignoring him after that? It was just impossible at this point.

Another thing that was impossible was resisting the urge to kiss Sunoo. So instead of holding back, he brought his hand to Sunoo's cheek, wiped the tear that had fallen, and pulled him to kiss him.

The older was taken by surprise but his heart began to race once he realized that this kiss was an apology.

Did Sunoo feel better? Maybe

Did Jungwon? He sure did. Though he was mad at his Hyung, he still really wanted to kiss him.