04

Ever since yesterday, all Jungwon could think about was how moody Sunoo was. The way he was all nervous in between the younger's arms to all of a sudden just dominating him. He also couldn't stop the part where they just made out and then went on with their day so casually.

It didn't make sense and it was making Jungwon feel dizzy and all mixed up.
Jake watched the younger get lost in his thoughts as he sat across the table from him and raised an eyebrow.

"I can hear you thinking over there. What's wrong?"

Jungwon had snapped out of his thoughts and sighed at the older.

"Just a bit distracted."

A light smirk appeared on jakes face which Jungwon hadn't noticed since he was too busy looking around for Sunoo.

"I wonder what could be running through your mind..? I mean, you're wearing a turtle neck and only people who wear those wear it to hide their hickies."

Jungwon's face immediately went red which gave him away in an instant but he continued to play it off and deny it.

"No. No hickies. Just a fashion statement."

The older hummed in response to the raven haired and soon became distracted by his two boyfriends as they sat beside him.

"Pup."

"My Love."

Heeseung and Sunghoon greeted their cute boyfriend happily and then glared at Jungwon on the other side of the table.

"You.." The two were unanimous in tone and look.

Though the boys knew of Jungwon's plan, they were still holding a grudge against him because of how devious it was.

Jungwon flashed a sarcastic smile at dumb and dumber until it became real when his favorite person sit down beside him.

"Sun, there you are."

Jungwon sounded a bit fake but he was just very awkward.

"Wonnie? Hi? Why are you talking like that..?"

"Talking. Like what.?"

He sounded like he was being held at gun point and was being forced to hold a conversation. Sunoo just giggled at the younger's cuteness and started picking at his food.

Jake felt disgusted seeing his two friends look so awkward. This was very unusual for them and he didn't even have to guess to know why.

"Babes, I wanna go sit outside today! Can we?"

Jake looked at both Heeseung and Sunghoon and they both smiled and pat his fluffy hair.

"Sure pup."

"Anything for you Love."

The trio began exiting the lunch room, not before Jake looked back at Jungwon and winked. The younger rolled his eyes and then turned his head to watch his favorite Hyung eat.

Sunoo's side profile was beyond angelic. His nose pointed perfectly, his jaw line was soft AND sharp, sorta impossible yeah, and his skin was like porcelain. So smooth and white.

He was literally heaven sent-

"Won?"

Jungwon snapped out of it once again when he heard his friend call his name. Sunoo had been eating until he noticed his friend staring at him. He waved his hand in front his face but the younger hadn't blinked so he sat there calling his name for some time.

"Jungwon are you feeling alright?"

The older began feeling Jungwon's cheeks, forehead, and even the back of his neck, just to make sure the younger hadn't gotten sick.

The action began making the younger heat up at how soft and warm Sunoos hands were against his skin.

"Yes Hyung, I'm feeling fine."

"Great! Cause I have a TON homework that I need to get done tonight and I need you to come over. If you were sick then I wouldn't want you anywhere near me."

The pale skinned made a frowned face just thinking about how it would be if he had gotten sick.

"Oh, uh, yeah ok. Just let me text noona. She wanted me to go shopping with her but this is.. more important."

"Why does nayeon noona need you to go? Did her and Jihyo noona break up?"

The younger shook his head.

"No. Jihyo noona is in Japan right now for work."

Sunoo made an 'o' shape with his lips while the younger took out his phone and began texting his sister.

Roach 🪳
Sunoo needs help with hw tonight so I can't go to the mall with you
Sorry🙏

Dramatic Noona🙄
What!?
Ugh!
But I need someone to go with me!

Roach🪳
And you can't take Jeongin because....

Dramatic Noona🙄
Hes mean..
You're the nicer brother

Roach🪳
Well he'll have to suffice for now
I'll treat you to lunch next time

Dramatic Noona 🙄
How did that kid even graduate high school😒

Roach🪳
He had me💀💀

Dramatic Noona 🙄
He wouldn't be able to survive one day without you
But whatever
You better mean what u said about lunch

Roach🪳
Yea yea yea
Whatever
Freeloader

Dramatic Noona🙄
🖕

Once he put his phone away, he smiled at his beautiful- uh, his Hyung..

"Alright, I'll go home with you then."

The older smiled brightly at the smaller and it gave Jungwon butterflies.

He had never felt this way before and he wasn't sure if it was because he knows that his Hyung likes him back or because he made out with him yesterday or that he was just so lovely.