Chapter 1

(A/N: this is my first Wattpad story so please be nice I've been on wattpad before and I had to delete it because of some issues I had with other people so please follow vote and comment on my story remember this is only my first stories so please be nice about it thanks💕 in the story Lucy when she sings she sounds like Madison Bailey she go check her out on YouTube that's what your voice sounds like.)

•LUCYS POV•

I was currently singing in the booth the song HeartAttack by Demi Lovato.

After I was done singing, my bandmembers high-fiving me.

One of them handing me a water

"That was amazing Lulu!" my band mate Jellal said, he is the drummer.

"Thanks Jelly"

"Good job BunnyGirl, keep it up" Gajeel my cousin and the electric guitarist said ruffling up my hair, I them puff my cheeks out.

"Lu, how are you so calm, I would be stressed out if I had to do that" my other bandmate Gray said, he is the bass player.

"I really never noticed, since I've been doing it for so long you just...you know do it". He kissed the top of my head afterwards

Then My Best friend and Childhood friend Natsu, the back up singer, and lead guitarist, came and hugged me tightly.

"Luce, I am so proud of you." he kissed my cheek, glaring at the other guys.

Now just to clarify things me, and Natsu are not a couple, and will never be a couple.

Yea I had a crush on him before, but that was when we were kids, Natsu has been my best friend ever since I was born, and he's been through every step with me, and I've been through every step with him, we have gone through some hard times together.

Like the time my father punched me, and Natsu beat the snot out of him when he found out. And when his father died I confronted him till he was ok.

Since he's my best friend he always crawls into my bed and sleeps with me, he always protects me from anybody who tries to hurt me or flirt with me, and he always kisses my cheek, all of my band mates do it and I kiss their cheeks also, that's just how things are, so it's not a big deal.

After they all were yelling at eachother for no apparent reason, we decided to go back to the penthouse, And our manager, and Natsu's uncle, Gildarts Clive was waiting for us.

"Okay guys hurry up come over here I have some news to tell you all." we were all curious about what Gildarts had to say to us.

"After your concert is done, I have decided to put you all back into school to finish your junior year, and when summer comes, we will be having a 2 month tour.

"Ok I get it, but we didn't even finish our freshman and sophomore year, why do we have to finish our junior year instead of our senior year?" Jellal said

"Sorry, I don't think I told you guys what school you are going to." Gildarts suddenly took a deep breath.

"By tomorrow you all will be attending Fiore Academy. I got your uniforms and your schedules, everything so be ready at six in the morning because you will be going to school."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"WHATTTTTTT?!?!?!" we all said in unison

(Edited 10/18/18)