Chapter 16

A/N: hey guys, finally found some inspiration from my imagination. Well I hope you all love this chapter. Please comment, and vote.
Now on to the chapter.

...........................................................

"Gray, are you sure that you don't want to go to the hospital?" I asked

"God damm it, Natsu no, just bring me to levy and I will be fine, now how long till we get their?" gray asked

"About 10 min maybe, with all of this FUCKIN TRAFFIC!!" I said getting annoyed.

(12 minutes later)

I didn't bother to knock on the door because she knows I'm coming anyway, I open the door, while me and Juvia are carrying Gray, we set him down on the couch and I run up the stairs to Levys room.

Right before I knock on the door, it swings open and Gajeel is standing their with Levy.

"She needs you right now Flame-head." Gajeel says and walks down the stairs.

"Natsu, can you stay here for the night? I will call your manager and make up something, stay by Lu and don't leave her side, she is really shaken up." Levy said.

"Ya, sure but I still don't know what is going on, what happened to her? Did she get hurt or something?" I asked then levy went silent.

"She, she got raped Natsu, by sting." She said.

My eyes widening as each word came out of her mouth.

Sting. Rapped. Lucy.

My. Lucy.

I then see her walk down stairs.

I walk into the room and shut the door, I see lucy in different clothes on.

"Luce?" I whispered

She turned around and I see fear and regret in her eyes. I instantly run up to her and embrace her. I kept on whispering 'im sorry' over and over again to her. It was my fault, I mean with everything that has been going on in this past month, of course something might happen.

I then feel hot wet tears on my shoulder, I let go to see that she is crying to. I just pick her up and put her on the Levys bed while I cover both of us up and try to get her to fall asleep. after a couple of minutes she finally starting breathing softly again.

I was just thinking about how this will affect her, I mean, she just lost her virginity to someone that won't have a face anymore after I am done with him.

I was about to climb out of the bed to go talk to Gray about Sabertooth, but I feel a small hand grab my arm.

"N-natsu." Lucy said softly.

"It's ok Luce I am not going to leave you I just need t-" I was cut off by her.

"I-I'm leaving the band."

A/N: ohhhh cliffhanger, I know I know unfair but I had to give you guys something that would make you want to crave more so here it is.

thank you for all waiting on my brain to function again properly lol