Chapter 8

Recap:
"Lucy?" He asked

"Yes?"

"Oh my God, I'm so glad you're awake." The person looked really relieved.

"Yes I'm awake, but where am I?"

"You are at the hospital, to had to get surgery." he said with his head down.

"O-ok, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure luce what's up?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Luce? That's so familiar
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Who are you by the way?"

"What do you mean who am I, it's me your bandmember, your best friend, Natsu!" He shouted

"I-I'm very sorry but, I don't know how you are" I said kinda scared.

"Hold on stay here" he said

"I-ok."

He then left the room........ he looks really familiar, I just can't pinpoint who he is I know it's really frustrating him right now that I don't remember who is, but it's frustrating me too, I know these people, but my brain just won't tell me who they are.

He then comes back in with four more people, all males.

"Lulu?" A male said about the same age as me with blue hair said.

"Je...jel.....jell......jelly?" I said

"YES!!! You remember me, do you know my real name?" He asked

"Jel....jell.....jellal?" I said

"YES"

"My turn" a man with raven black hair said

"What's my name Lu, can you remember?"

"Well that's easy it's Gray, my best friend." I said they all looked at me with wide eyes.

"Well look at that flame brain, looks like Lu doesn't care for you anymore as a best friend." Gray said as he got punched my the pink haired boy, I believe his name is Natsu.

"Shut it, it's already hard enough that she's going through all this memory loss, but it's even worse that she doesn't remember me." He said as I saw him clenched his teeth.

"Ok luce, do you remember anymore of there guys names?" Natsu asked

"Gajeel, Gildarts, levy, erza, and Juvia, That's all the names I know for now."

"Well I guess Natsu was the only one she forgot everything about." Gildarts said.

"Well do you remember that you're a singer and that you're a part of a band called Dragon slayers." Gray said.

"No, I can sing?"

"Ya try singing with me" Natsu said

(Play the video)

"Wow we sound awesome"

"Ya we know"

"Are you ready to go home luce" Natsu then said

"Yes"