Chapter 17

(am I the only one that thinks of this photo above is cute)

~Previously on Lovers Band~

"Luce?" I whispered

She turned around and I see fear and regret in her eyes. I instantly run up to her and embrace her. I kept on whispering 'im sorry' over and over again to her. It was my fault, I mean with everything that has been going on in this past month, of course something might happen.

I then feel hot wet tears on my shoulder, I let go to see that she is crying to. I just pick her up and put her on the Levys bed while I cover both of us up and try to get her to fall asleep. after a couple of minutes she finally starting breathing softly again.

I was just thinking about how this will affect her, I mean, she just lost her virginity to someone that won't have a face anymore after I am done with him.

I was about to climb out of the bed to go talk to Gray about Sabertooth, but I feel a small hand grab my arm.

"N-natsu." Lucy said softly.

"It's ok Luce I am not going to leave you I just need t-" I was cut off by her.

"I-I'm leaving the band."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Common Luce don't kid around like that." I said trying to convince my self that, that was just a joke.

"See I knew that you all wouldn't understand." she said quietly.

"Understand! What is there to understand, you blurt out you want to quit the band for no reason." I said frustrated.

"Their is a reason, but I don't feel that you need to know, I just feel that we all need a brake from everything and everyone." she yelled.

"Why all of the sudden. I mean you would never agreed to split up the thing that everybody has worked so hard to create in this band, bonds have been created, trust had been made, everything that you wouldn't get from a normal family." I yelled.

"I'm done talking about this, where is Gajeel? I need him now." She said

"I'll get him for you." I said and walked out.

Just why all of the sudden?

Lucy's POV

I can't stay here any longer, I have to go somewhere for at least a couple years, that's when I can get everything ready. I promised him that I would quit the band if he didn't do it, and so far he's kept his promise.

I just have to call him and tell him I quit, and that I'm leaving so that he won't have to call him. I'll just do it on my own.

I didn't hear the door squeak open.

"Gajeel?" I asked in a whisper.

"Ya, what's wrong Bunnygirl? Are you feeling any better?" He asked sounding concerned.

"Did Natsu tell you?" I asked

"Tell me what?" He said with a confused expression.

"I'm leaving the band." I said.

"W-what? No YOU CANT!!" Gajeel started yelling.

"I have no other choice." I said softly.

"What do you mean you have no other choice, why all of the sudden did you tell me that you're leaving the band, if you leave, I leave, because without you none of this would've been possible, I can't go back to having Jude treat me like I'm a dog around the house, when I know that I exist more and that i matter more than I think, you taught me that." He said.