Chapter 7

As I'm on my way to get my surgery, I noticed that Natsu looked really peeved that I was getting the surgery.

I mean why is he so angry, this is to help me, it's not like I'm going to die or anything.

Whoops spoke too soon, what if I don't, maybe I won't recover from this, well too late anyway, I can already feel them putting the needle into my arm and me dozing off.

(After the surgery-Natsus POV)

Honestly, when I found out that Lucy had a tumor in her brain, I was really pissed off, I wasn't mad at her or anything, it's just, if she was in pain, she should've told me, we are best friends, she should know that she should tell me that kind of stuff, especially this major, I just had to get away because I couldn't stand seeing lucy like that.

I hope she is ok.

I was thinking about all the possibilities of Lucy dying, not waking up, or something, but then one of the doctor came out of the room where the surgery took place.

"Hello are you Mr. Dragoneel?"

"Yes I am." I said looking worried

"Hello, I am Doctor Jones, Miss. Heartfillia just finished surgery, it went well, she might not wake up for at least a day or two, but when she does, she might need some help remembering some stuff, during the surgery, since the tumor was on her brain, we poked at a certain part of her brain where memories can be triggered, I don't know what kind of memories it can trigger, it might trigger ones of the past or the present, but just be there for her and she'll be completely fine." The doctor said which made me feel a lot better.

"Thank you so much Dr. Jones.......is it okay if I visit her?" I asked

"Oh go right ahead Mr. Dragoneel, she is in room 105." he said and stepped out of the way.
.
.
"Thank you"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Lucy's POV)

I woke up in a very dark room, it wasn't so dark to the point where I can't see my hand but it was dark, I then hear somebody come in, I see a figure, he looked like a male he had, pink hair? That's strange. He then said my name.

"Lucy?" He asked

"Yes?"

"Oh my God, I'm so glad you're awake." The person looked really relieved.

"Yes I'm awake, but where am I?"

"You are at the hospital, to had to get surgery." he said with his head down.

"O-ok, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure luce what's up?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Luce? That's so familiar
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Who are you by the way?"