Chapter 12

AN: I'm sorry I just don't like doing the concert details cause I'm not really good at that so I just told you what they saying and when it started and ended so sorry..
.........................................

Our concert just ended and we sang Santa Baby. Ugh

I invited levy, erza, and Juvia to go shopping after the concert which I invited them to, and they all had nosebleeds, we went to the prom shop.

"Hey guys who are you thinking about asking?" I asked because the girls have to ask boys this time.

"I want to ask G-gajieel." said levy

"I w-want J-jellal." said Erza

"Juvia wants to ask gray-sama to the prom." Said Juvia obviously.

"I can help you do it today as well as the rest of you."

"Really lu, wait who are you going to ask?" Said levy with a snicker.

"I was thinking about Natsu." I said calmly

"LUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCYYYYY" someone shouted, I turned around to see who called me and it was Natsu with all the other guys.

"Hey Natsu what are you all doing here?" I asked

"Shopping for prom, oh hey Luce who are you going with?" He asked with a blush.

"I am about to ask him, by the way do you guys have dates to the prom yet?" I asked all of them the just knotted no.

"Perfect timing, Juvia, ask now." I whispered

"Gray-sama, will you go to the prom with Juvia?" She asked and you can see gray go red as me said yes.

Juvia then hugged the life out of him.

"Now the rest of you go."

"Jellal w-will you go to prom with me?" Erza asked.

"It will be my honor to Erza." they both then smiled at eachother.

"Gajeel willyougotothepromwithme?" Levy said so fast that I don't even think he could understand her.

"Sure shrimp." me and levy both had our mouth wide-open because he actually understood her.

"Your turn Lu."

Then turn to Natsu

"Natsu will you be my date to the prom?" I said with pink cheeks.

"Luce, I have just been waiting for you to say that all this time, of course I would love to go with you." He said

My cheeks went more red.

"Well we'll see you guys later, we have to pick out our dresses and then will text you guys what color you guys need to get for your ties." I said

"Ok" they all said

"Bye"

At the dress shop.
(Look at the top for the dresses)

I got a pink dress

Levy got a yellow

Erza got a red

And Juvia got a blue

(Boys POV)

We all got a text from the girls on what color ties.

Natsu is pink

Gajeel is yellow

Jellal is red

Gray is blue

We are all set for tomarow now.