Chapter 14

Gajeels POV.

When we walked into the dance, shrimp asked me to dance with her, so I did because I want to be close to her, Plus she looked so gorgeous in that yellow dress.

I looked at my other friends you see how they were doing. But when I did that I saw Bunnygirl being drugged up stairs by that blond guy that sits next to her in class.

Why is she going upstairs with him, isn't she supposed to be with Natsu?

I was kind of suspicious because this kind of thing happens every time at dances. People having sex or something.

But then I here a scream, I feel like I was the only one who heard it because shrimp didn't hear or anybody else, I think it's because of my inhanced hearing.

It was coming upstairs where bunnygirl went.

I have a really bad feeling about this so I asked shrimp to come with me because I feel like somethings wrong with BunnyGirl so she agreed and we walked upstairs.

As we walked upstairs, we see many rooms but then we heard a bed squeaking in one of the rooms and the muffled yell, it kinda sounded like BunnyGirl, then again I could be wrong, this will go very bad for me if it's not her and somebody else.

So I kicked open the door and as I opened the door, I see that blond guy on top of bunnygirl, having sex, but she was struggling and I can see that she was pushed into doing it, she was a mess, there were scratches on her, she was pretty much bleeding, and her dress was ripped, I then caught him by the shoulder and ripped him off and punched him and he hit the wall.

I could tell shrimp was really surprised and scared because she was crying, she yelled Lucy's name.

She then ran over to the lucy, I also walked over.

"Lucy are you ok, did he........." I said in a panic

She only knotted. He took her Virginity.

I stood up and took off my jacket, Put it on her shoulders to hide her ripped dress, I then kiss her head and hug her. I then whispered to levy

"Take her out of here, take her to your house, don't take her back to the penthouse, she's really shaken up right now and she need you, I'm going to take care this, and then when I'm done, I will call you tell you that we are all on our way to see her okay." I said to her, she only knotted.

"Let's go lu." Levy dragged her, not saying a word.

When they left I Imediately turned my head to Sting who I finally recognized. I was beyond pissed at this point he's going to get it.

"So you think you can just come up on one of our female member take her to a room, and pretty much rape her, is that it." i said as I picked him up by the collar

"Please she had it coming from the start, ever since she walked into class and ever since she got introduced to the second part of the band, she knew it was coming, she just didn't know when." sting chuckles

I punched him across the face as hard as I can, and I see him cough up blood.

"Now you listen here, she has been my best friend ever since we were little, and she's like a sister to me, now if you think that you can just waltz up to her and do something to her, thinking that we won't know, you are sadly mistaken because I'm always watching her, ever since she was little she gotten pulled by men because she was pretty, so I was always there for her but the others don't know about it, only between me and her, so do it one more time and you won't live anymore, got it? Good." I said as I punched him again so hard that I knocked him out.

I exited the room, but as I looked at my knuckles they were bloody, bruised and scratched, it hurt like hell, but I had to get to Lucy fast. The first I had to gather everybody up so we can go see her.

I went downstairs, I see Natsu running towards me.

"Hey do you know where Luc-" I cut him off by punching him in the face.

"What the hell was that for?" Natsu asked.

"Never leave Lucy, got it pyro, because you left, something bad happened and you have to fix it." I said

"WHAT SOMETHING HAPPENED TO LUCY???" He yelled

"Just find the others and let's go." I said as I walked off.