Chapter 6

Where am I what's going on did I say? The last thing I remember was..........................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"LUCY!!!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That person sounds, familiar, that sound, sounds familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I can see the light I'm running towards it but I can't seem to get any closer to it but then I feel a warm sensation on my face I get closer and closer to the light and I feel myself waking up
.
.
.
.
.
I woke up feeling something warm and wet on my face, I tried to blink out the blurriness in my eyes and I see a pink haired male crying in front of me, wait that's no ordinary pink haired male, thats Natsu.

He's crying!

Why?

I make him cry?

"LUCE". He said

I try to talk

"It's ok natsu, what happend?"

He looked really...............upset.

"N-natsu, what's wrong"

I look around me and I'm in a hospital bed, with a needle attached to my arm.

"What happened to me?"

I then see a doctor come in, looking very upset.

"Are you Miss. Heartfillia?" He asked

"Yes?"

"Hello I am Dr. Bernard, I and very sorry to inform you but you have a small tumor growing in your brain, it has been affecting your health, that's why you had a fever just now, when you were trying to wake up did you suffer some memory loss?" He said

"Yes, I opened my eyes, and I didn't know who my friend was here for a couple of seconds, and then I finally remembered him" I said.

"Well I'm just sorry to inform you that you have a tumor in your brain, but the good thing is we can remove it today, it's not in a place that if we do a surgical process on, it will affect your life any differently, it's in the safest spot to remove it, if we get it out right now, it won't grow faster than it already is right now." He said.

"What happens if I don't get the surgery?"

"Then the tumor will grow bigger and bigger, and it will eventually kill you, it's why we would like to get it out as soon as possible. Possibly after this talk, what are you say?"

"Let's do it".

"Good choice, Miss. Heartfillia, nurses please get, The operating room ready for a tumor removal, and fast. are you ready to go Miss Heartfillia?"
.
.
.
.
"Yes"

Before I even got to say bye to Natsu before I go to my surgery, he left storming out of the room, is he mad at me?