Chapter 13

Longer chapter because their is a lot going on in this chapter.

Warnings.... you may cry, hard

............................................
Ok today is the day.

I have to look my best, I am going over to Erzas house with the other girls to get ready.

I grabbed my dress that was in a plastic covering and some jewelry that I bought this morning and left with my phone and car keys.

(At Erzas house)

"Hey lucy, come on in, the other girls are already here." Erza said

I walked in and they all ran to me.

"Lu, I want to make you look incredible for Natsu." She said

I blushed

"Ok but I am going to help you look good for Gajeel." I smirked and she blushed.

"Same with the rest of you." I said as they all blushed

"Thank you Lucy-san." said Juvia.

(Skip time At 5:03 almost time for prom)

"Well I am done, what about the rest of you?" I turned around to see all of them with their makeup on, their dresses, and their jewelry.

"You all look beautiful." I said

"Thanks lu, you do too." levy said

"Thanks."

"Are you all ready to go to your house lucy, we are all supposed to meet their right?" Asked Erza

"Ya lets get going."

(At my house)

All the guys arrived ten minutes after we got their, they were waiting for us. We went down one by one.

Juvias first, she walked slowly down the stairs in her blue dress with her hair in a bun with her bangs hanging loosely down her face. She got to Gray and he blushed hardcore red. He then gave her a white corsage to put on her wrist.

Gray was wearing black pants with a white button up, a black jacket with the first 2 buttons unhooked with a blue tie hanging loosely around his neck.

Erza was next, she went down with her red dress that went perfectly with her hair that was curled down one side of her neck. Jellal was red when he saw how hot Erza looked. He then gave her a red flower.

Jellal was wearing the same as Gray, but with a red tie.

Levy was next down the list, she wore a beautiful bright yellow dress with her hair curled. The dress went perfect with her small figure. she got to Gajeel and he just smirked at her more like a smile. He gave her a yellow flower.

Gajeel had the same as the other two but his tie was yellow.

My turn, I walked downy the stairs to see everyone looking at me, especially Natsu, he had his hand covering half of his face. I had my pink dress that compliments my blond hair. I got to Natsu and he gave me a pink flower.

Natsu was dressed like the other guys but with a surprising pink tie.

He looked really hot. >\\\\<

Calm down lucy, tonight I will confess to Natsu. I hope nothing will ruin my chances.

Oops.............spoke to soon.

As we all got into the car, Natsu took my hand and whispers.

"You look beautiful Luce." he said with that perfact face.

"Th-thanks Natsu." I said with a blush.

As we arrived at the dance, I got out with the help of Natsus hand.

"Thanks natsu."

He just smiled

"Luce common let's dance." he said then started running.

"H-hold on Natsu." I said

"Wow I never knew you could dance." I said surprised

"Hurtful Luce." he wined

I started to laugh.

"Hey I going to get us something to drink, you stay right here ok." he said

"Ok." I said

I stood their until I feel some one pull on my arm, I though it was Natsu so I let him, but I was so wrong.

He then led me upstairs to a room, opened the door led us in and shut the door and locked it.

I turned around to see Sting.

"Why hello Lucy Heartfillia." he said

"Let me out" I said

"And why would I do that, I came here to have some fun with you, not let you out?" He said

He stared to come closer

I backed up but I tripped on my dress instead.

Shit.

"N-" I tried to call out natsus name but he covered my mouth

"Going to call your boyfriend, I don't think so." as he said that he ripped my dress from the top exposing my chest.

"AHHH" I tried to cover my chest, but he held my hands above my head.

He then stared to kiss me from my collar bone to my chest and to my breasts. He pulled my dress down to where it was around my waist.

"STO-" he forceful kissed me on the lips.

He started to take his pants off, then his shirt, then his boxers, I was fighting so hard but it just felt like I wasn't even doing anything, but only letting it happen. Suddenly I feel it the pain, I hear the grunts, the bed squeaking, and my crys, I just wanted to scream so loud, but then I here the door bust down and I hear levy cry my name.

I then see Gajeel rip sting off and punched him across the face. Sting his the wall.

I got up and covered my chest. Levy ran to me with tears on her face.

"L-lu I'm sorry if we had gotten here sooner he wouldn't hav-." I shut her up by hugging her. And shushing her.

I then see Gajeel come up to me.

"Lucy are you ok, did he........." he said in a panic

I only knotted. Sting took my Virginity.

He stood up and took off his jacket, I then feel his jacket on my arms, I then feel him kiss my head and hug me. He then whispered to levy and she only knotted.

"Let's go lu." I only let her drag me, not saying a word. I still feel him on me. I need........natsu.